28th August 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

List of good Universities in Germany where I can apply for PhD in Pharmacology?

Can you give me the list of Good univrsities in Germany, where I can do PhD in Pharmaology. I have Completed my M. Pharm in Pharmacology and now i want to pursue PhD in Pharmacology. So let me know list of universities in Germany

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  2. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  3. Details of good universities for in Germany for doing Ph.D after MSc Pharmacology?
  4. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  5. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  6. What are all tests I should appear in for PhD Germany?
  7. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  8. How may I do dissertation in Germany(in time period of june to october)? List of universities offering dissertation in Germany?
  9. List of institutes which offer PhD in Pharmacology and Phytochemistry in India?
  10. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Pharmacology?
  11. What is the fee of Ph.D in pharmacology?
  12. List of good universities for MS in Germany, I can apply for with my GRE score 292/340? I've done B.Tech(ME) with 62.5% marks
  13. List of universities in Germany and how to approach them for PhD in organic chemistry?
  14. Which Ph.D branch in Pharmacology should I opt after M.Sc for wider Indian job prospects?
  15. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  16. How may I apply for pursing Ph.D degree in Germany? List of the top universities for the same? I have done masters in clinical biochemistry
  17. List of universities providing PhD(pharmacy) in Germany? I've completed my M.Pharma(Pharmaceutics) -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
29th August 2015, 11:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of good Universities in Germany where I can apply for PhD in Pharmacology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you give me the list of Good univrsities in Germany, where I can do PhD in Pharmaology. I have Completed my M. Pharm in Pharmacology and now i want to pursue PhD in Pharmacology. So let me know list of universities in Germany
List of the university for Ph.D in Pharmacology in Germany:-

Cardiff University Masters Degrees

Brunel University Masters Degrees

Anglia Ruskin University Masters Degrees

Coventry University Masters Degrees

Edinburgh Napier University Masters Degrees

Grenoble Institute of Technology Masters Degrees

Heriot-Watt University Masters Degrees

Imperial College London Masters Degrees

City University London Masters Degrees

Kingston University Masters Degrees

Lancaster University Masters Degrees

Leeds Metropolitan University Masters Degrees

Linköping University Masters Degrees
31st August 2015, 06:07 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of good Universities in Germany where I can apply for PhD in Pharmacology?

The List of Good Universities in Germany for Pharmacology is as follows:
1. MARBURG UNIVERSITY
2. GREIFSWALD UNIVERSITY
3. FRANKFURT UNIVERSITY
4. FREIBURG UNIVERSITY
5. KIEL UNIVERSITY
6. WURZBURG UNIVERSITY
7. FU BERLIN
These are the Best Universities for Pharmacology in Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?