26th September 2010, 02:17 PM
sravanupadhyayula

How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there?

How to apply for german universities to do ms after BE.what is the enternce exam to write to join in universities.what is the minimum percentage required to join in univ...........is it compleasry to learn german language to enter in universities over ther.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities?
  2. Minimum academic qualification required to enroll in German Universities for doctoral studies?
  3. Is learning German language compulsory for applying to German Universities?
  4. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
  5. Which exam I should give for doing Civil engineering in German University?
  6. What is the percentage required to get admission in german universities? I am pursuing B.Tech final year mechanical engineering
  7. What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to do MS in germany?
  8. How to do MS in Automobile engineering in Germany? What is the qualification needed in Germany?
  9. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  10. How to avoid the universities instruction of proving knowledge of German language?
  11. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  12. How to study German language? In what way German universities will test language proficiency?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany?
  14. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  15. Scope of BDS in Germany? Is it compulsory to learn German language to study in Germany? List of universities providing dental courses in English?
  16. Higher studies in Germany after B.E -- [New]
  17. Syllabus to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering from Germany?
  18. Whether German universities will allow candidates to take up masters in their respective universities if having less than 60% aggregate?
9th August 2011, 07:57 PM
oli12

Default Re: How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there?

Hi,

Here some of the universities that offer Masters course in Germany –

Free University of Berlin
Jacobs University Bremen
Johann wolfgang goethe university Frankfurt am main
Ludwig maximilian university of Munich
Ruhr university Bochum
Saarland University
University of Augsburg
University of Beyreuth
University of Bonn

You can go to the official websites of these institutes and apply online.
Or you download the application form from university website, submit all academic records along with the application with 2 recommendation letters from teacher and Statement of Purpose and submit it to International office of concerned university.

You have to check with the requirements of the university that you are applying to. Basically admission to programmes in Germany is granted on the basis of your undergraduate academic records. But some management courses need a GMAT .

For some courses English is used as the medium of instruction and TOEFL is a standard test to prove your proficiency over the language.

But you may need to pass the DSH language proficiency test to prove your command over German Language.

All the best.
9th August 2011, 07:58 PM
oli12

Default Re: How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there?

Hi,

Here some of the universities that offer Masters course in Germany –

Free University of Berlin
Jacobs University Bremen
Johann wolfgang goethe university Frankfurt am main
Ludwig maximilian university of Munich
Ruhr university Bochum
Saarland University
University of Augsburg
University of Beyreuth
University of Bonn

Or you download the application form from university website, submit all academic records along with the application with 2 recommendation letters from teacher and Statement of Purpose and submit it to International office of concerned university.

You have to check with the requirements of the university that you are applying to. Basically admission to programmes in Germany is granted on the basis of your undergraduate academic records. But some management courses need a GMAT .

For some courses English is used as the medium of instruction and TOEFL is a standard test to prove your proficiency over the language.

But you may need to pass the DSH language proficiency test to prove your command over German Language.

All the best.
25th August 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Is GRE needed to join in german universities........
25th August 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

I am a metallurgical engineer and i want to do my masters from germany,so i want to know what kind of courses does german universities offer?
And what all i have to prepare to get a seat in good university in germany?
please answer my question
27th October 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

HI,
I AM DOING BE MECHATRONICS IN IN INDIA I WISH TO DO MS IN MECHATONICS CAN YOU GIVE SOME ISEFULL ADVICE AND THE STEPS TO APPLY IN GERMAN UNIVERSITIES IF YOU KNOW THE ANSWER PLEASE SEND IT TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS : [email protected] please give me a reply do this as a help thank you.
23rd December 2011, 11:10 PM
chint123

24th February 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sravanupadhyayula View Post
How to apply for german universities to do ms after BE.what is the enternce exam to write to join in universities.what is the minimum percentage required to join in univ...........is it compleasry to learn german language to enter in universities over ther.
Hi,

Please send me your profile to [email protected] I would be more than happy to help you in getting an admission in some of the good universities in Germany.
26th July 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

hi,i am doing mechanical engineering in rmk college i want to do ms in germany.how many entrance exams are there to get scholarships best colleges?and also please tell me that how can we prepare for that?
15th January 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE in biomedical from mumbai university with 73 % in final year and 60 % aggregate. I m looking to do MS in medical imaging and i want to knw abt which universities provide this course and also which entrance xamz i need to giv. reply @ [email protected]. thanks.
6th March 2013, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i am an Indian pursuing my BE Avionics in National Aerospace University khai, Ukraine. I am heading towards my 4th year, I wish to do my Masters in Germany, I'd like to know the admission requirements in German Universities, Is it necessary that I have to undergo exams like TOEFL/IELTS, GRE. Please help me to find a better university. :)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?