1st November 2015, 08:45 AM
Reshma Rajkumar

List of top universities in USA for doing masters degree in forensic science and psychology?

I am doing my second year of bsc. biochemistry at coimbatore.i wish to do my masters degree of forensic science and psychology at USA... I wish to know what top universties in USA offer me the course and also if there will be scope of the degree in future

Related Questions:
  1. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  2. List of various universities or colleges in India offering masters degree in forensic psychology
  3. List of top 20 USA universities for doing masters in US?
  4. Names of the top colleges which provide masters degree in forensic science? Procedure to join CBI and Central Forensic Science Laboratory?
  5. Will I get admission in MSc Forensic Science at National Institute of Forensic Science while doing 2nd year degree in Criminology and Forensic Science, Psychology and Sociology?
  6. Is M.Sc Psychology better after B.Sc Forensic?
  7. Is PG Diploma in Counseling Psychology acceptable in foreign universities?
  8. List of best universities which provides masters in psychology-Org Behavior?
  9. Am i eligible to do masters in forensic science after completing engineering in computer science from Bangalore
  10. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry?
  11. List of universities in USA offering masters program in Hematology?
  12. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  13. List of USA universities for Masters in Haematology?
  14. Which are the good universities for Ph.d? I am studying masters in forensic science in United Kingdom
  15. List of top 5 colleges in India where I can pursue forensic science?
  16. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  18. List of top universities in USA offering BS? I want to pursue a degree in food technology
29th November 2016, 08:53 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top universities in USA for doing masters degree in forensic science and psychology?

Top Forensic Science & Psychology Colleges and University in the U.S.A

• Pennsylvania State University in University Park
  • Syracuse University -New York
  • University of California - Davis
  • Boston University - Boston
  • Drexel University- Philadelphia
  • George Washington University-Washington, D.C.
  • Michigan State University -East Lansing
  • Ohio University -Athens,
  • State University of New York -Albany
  • Virginia Commonwealth University -Richmond
  • John Jay College of Criminal Justice – New York
  • Missouri State University – Springfield, Missouri
  • Pacific University – Forest Grove, Oregon
  • University of North Dakota – Grand Forks, North Dakota
  • Chicago School of Professional Psychology – Chicago, Illinois / Washington, D.C./Los Angeles, California
  • California State University – Los Angeles, California
  • Holy Names University – Oakland, California
  • Florida Institute of Technology – Melbourne, Florida
  • Walden University – Minneapolis, Minnesota
  • University of New Haven-West Haven, Connecticut
  • Roger Williams University – Bristol, Rhode Island
  • California Baptist University – Riverside, California
  • American International College – Springfield, Massachusetts
  • William James College – Newton, Massachusetts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?