20th June 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

How to join M.Phil in Anna University after completion of M.Sc in Food Science and Nutrition?

i hav finished msc food science and nutrition in gri university, how can i join in mphil in anna university?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science?
  2. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition? -- [New]
  3. Details of M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science Nutrition courses
  4. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  5. Sample question papers for MSc food science and nutrition?
  6. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition? I have BSc degree
  7. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  8. Which school is better to join for food science and nutrition course?
  9. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  10. Procedure to do Ph.D from NIN after completing MSc in food science and nutrition with 78% marks?
  11. What is the right choice for me after passing MSc in Food Processing and Nutrition Science
  12. How to apply for Ph.D and internship from AIMS after completing MSc in food and nutrition with 78% marks?
  13. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure?
  14. How to do M.Tech degree in food and nutrition biotechnology in CFTRI university, Mysore
  15. When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?
  16. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  17. Eligibility to join for ME(computer science) under ANNA university after MCA? ? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any part time MSc or diploma course in food and nutrition, Food Technology or Food Science for working employees?
18th August 2012, 01:18 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join M.Phil in Anna University after completion of M.Sc in Food Science and Nutrition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i hav finished msc food science and nutrition in gri university, how can i join in mphil in anna university?
In order to be eligible for the M.Phil program from the Anna Univeristy, candidate must have completed the Masters Degree in the relevant trade from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. The duration of the program is one year. Admission is through Entrance Examinations and Personal Interview.

The Anna University offers the following M.Phil programs:

M.Phil Mathematics

M.Phil Physics

M.Phil Chemistry

M.Phil English

M.Phil Crystal Science

M.Phil Applied Geology

Application Form with information and instructions to candidates can be downloaded from Anna University website: http/www.annauniv.edu.

For detail information one must contact the Department of Anna University in which the M.Phil program is being offered.
25th December 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join M.Phil in Anna University after completion of M.Sc in Food Science and Nutrition?

Is anna university offered the M.Phil in mananement. What is the procedure to join in this course. What are the syllabus. Coul you any one help me?
29th October 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

There. Is computer engineering. In Anna university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?