3rd November 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

How to do masters in USA after pursuing electrical engineering? Which stream should I select for my masters?

I am pursuing Electricl engineering 4th yr 1st semister.I am planing for doing masters in USA could you please tell me which stream is most top and demanding in which i can do my masters in.which stream should i select for my masters.

Related Questions:
  1. How will be the career if I want to do MBA?
  2. Can I do Ph.D after completing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it better to do Masters in IT after completing electrical engineering?
  4. Shall I continue with Electrical Engineering after doing masters in electrical engineering from Florida International University? Which is better among the two? Scope of engineering management in USA as well as India?
  5. Which is the best branch of MBA?
  6. Can I do my PhD from US after doing Masters in India?
  7. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I am pursuing masters degree in the field of Civil engineering
  8. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  9. Eligibility to appear for B.Ed course after scoring more than 50% marks in masters?
  10. Whether Masters degree is possible in USA after completion of B.Com?
  11. Can I do Masters in Aeronautical Engineering from Indian Airforce after B.E Electrical? What is the procedure? What are the options for doing masters in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Can IT background students do psychology program in USA? -- [New]
  13. Can I do Masters in Pharmacy from India or USA?
  14. What is the eligibility for doing masters in wireless communication in US?
  15. Better country for Masters program in Electronic field? Scope after pursuing this course from USA?
  16. How to pursue Masters programme in USA? Eligibility criteria for the exam?
  17. Should I do masters in industrial pharmacy or Pharm D? Opportunities of masters and Ph.d in industrial pharmacy in USA?
  18. How to do masters while pursuing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
20th June 2012, 01:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do masters in USA after pursuing electrical engineering? Which stream should I select for my masters?

Each scope has its own scope. You should choose based on your career interests and aspirations. If you wish to study in US you should first prepare for the GRE and TOEFL exam. To secure admission in well reputed institutes high score in these exams is a must. Only then you will be join for the course of your choice.
18th June 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do masters in USA after pursuing electrical engineering? Which stream should I select for my masters?

i completed my xams now how which stream should i take and which is best for doing my masters being an electrical student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?