14th March 2010, 09:36 PM
ARPITA NIGAM

Status of my IIT Jee application is showing that application not found, what should I do?

I ms.arpita nigam applied for iitjee my application form no.is
a141002279 posted by speed post from bhopal to iit kanpur. While seeing the status of my application web is showing that application not found.please guide me what to do ?

15th March 2010, 12:49 PM
charumat

Default Re: Status of my IIT Jee application is showing that application not found, what should I do?

please contact helpline email address of the office concern it will be given in the application form
15th March 2010, 05:38 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Status of my IIT Jee application is showing that application not found, what should I do?

hi arpita,
please dont worry and be cool,may be that your application till date has not been reaches, but definitely it will reach the place,you just see the website regularly.dont worry and concrete on your studies .

best of luck for your exams.
15th March 2010, 09:32 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
in this case you directly contact to the iitjee authority,
the contact number is given on the websites of
www.iitkgp.ac.in
www.iitk.ac.in

o k
all the best
16th March 2010, 12:23 PM
charu_gupta

Thumbs up Re: Status of my IIT Jee application is showing that application not found, what should I do?

Just check once again , from your zonal site,may be you are entering wrong application form number in hurry.if inspite of this message is same then contact the respective zonal office and send the photocopy of filled application form or the best way is to read the brochure carefully for duplicate admit card.
thanks!
and best of luck for exam!!!!!!
24th March 2010, 04:30 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
just check the prospectus and find out the phone number of the office of iit.
and then call and ask them for your application form status.
otherwise visit for more details the official website and find the phone numbers of the office ,
all the best.
24th March 2010, 04:31 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
just check the prospectus and find out the phone number of the office of iit.
and then call and ask them for your application form status.
otherwise visit for more details the official website and find the phone numbers of the office ,
all the best.
1st April 2010, 03:34 PM
saranyareddy

i lost my application number how to know my application status
6th April 2010, 11:58 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

you can check for your application form status on www.iitk.ac.in
7th April 2010, 07:42 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
it is a very critical case.in case it is showing such message then there is very little chances of helping you out.but still you can go through the official website and make queries of your application stating necessary details.check the prospectus and call the office member and ask for what happened to your application form.
8th April 2010, 12:54 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

sorry friend,
you are too late,
but you can check it on the official websites of the iit jee.
o k
all the best
8th April 2010, 10:28 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

dear frnd,
nothing is their to worry either it has not yet reached or it has not yet updated.
for detail you can contact with the higher authorities as you can contact with them through phone & the numbers are available in its official website which is given in prospectus
good luck
15th August 2010, 03:15 AM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend,
If any candidate have received his/her acknowledgement card then surely he/she will get admit card, you need to be worried.
May be some time it may not be displayed due to some updation error.

for knowing the status of application form, a candidate can visit the official website of IIT & enroll with his application form no.
sites are:
www.iitkgp.ac.in
www.iitk.ac.in

or student can personally contact with office by phone no given in prospectus also.

good luck.
27th November 2010, 02:56 PM
sachinj

Application status of 1311066626 in iit bombay zone
1st December 2010, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

APPLICATION STATUS OF 140049741 IN IIT KANPUR ZONE.
4th December 2010, 08:44 PM
vks2450

PRAKHAR SHARMA
Plz tell me status of my iitjee entrance exam on line application no "B110055004"
5th December 2010, 09:44 AM
sandipk
Senior Member+

hello friend,

To check status of IIT-JEE application form Log on
http://www.jee.iitm.ac.in
At right hand side of the website you will get a link "Registration No. Allotment click on it.
A new window will be open, submit your application form No. and trace your status of application form.
if you have posted your IIT-JEE application form with speed d post then you you can also trace detail about your post for this follow the following steps

Log onhttp://indiapost.gov.in
at upper side of the website you will get a link "Speed Post" put your mouse over it a drop down menu will be open click on " Tracking"" submit your speed post number " and
get status of your post Srcid=7806;Adty=17;Width=300;Height=250;Skin=1850; (like this)k

good luck....
5th December 2010, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me about iit form status my application no is b120044831
6th December 2010, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I have sent my application hard copy by speed post khandwa to iit delhi zone on 25/11/2010. My application hard copy hadn't been recieved yet. now plz tell me about my iit form status my application no is B324066413
20th December 2010, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,i have posted my apllication form of iit on 15 DEC through speed post and on enquiring about speed post found that it reached the mumbai zone on 18 DEC at 14:44:00 pm but yet appliction status shows my form has not been recieved . plzzz help me out what to do? . my application form no is b110000487 .my email id is [email protected]
22nd December 2010, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

is any application is not on time wat will happnt ?
23rd December 2010, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

my iitjee2011 online application been submited at bombay zone. confiorm submited.
30th December 2010, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I have posted my application form of IIT (JEE) on 10 DEC 2010 by Registered AD and on inquiring about Registered found that it reached the Delhi zone on 13 DEC 2010 but yet application status shows my form has not been received .please help me out what to do? . my application form no is B120050055 .my email id is [email protected]
8th January 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

IIT (JEE) 2011 application status is not showing for anyone whoever I know have submitted the form. Why the hail IIT start this facility without any update ????????
23rd January 2011, 01:58 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARPITA NIGAM View Post
I ms.arpita nigam applied for iitjee my application form no.is
a141002279 posted by speed post from bhopal to iit kanpur. While seeing the status of my application web is showing that application not found.please guide me what to do ?
Hello,

Are you sure your application number is A141002279. isnt it B141002279?
If the former is correct then it is invalid.
If latter is correct, then your application form has not yet been received.
2nd February 2011, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

i dont have my form number of iit and i want to check my status... how can i do???
28th March 2011, 10:26 PM
HIMANSHU ADHIKARI

Hi

you can visit the link given below to check the status of your form:-

http://www.iitg.ernet.in/jee/validate.php

best of luck
29th March 2011, 02:11 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Hi,
If any candidate have received his/her acknowledgement card then surely he/she will get admit card, you need to be worried.

for knowing the status of application form, a candidate can visit the official website of IIT & enroll with his application form no.
sites are:
www.iitkgp.ac.in
www.iitk.ac.in

or student can personally contact with office by phone no given in prospectus also.

Thank
27th May 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i lost my application no. How to find it.
14th July 2011, 10:30 PM
shekhar.379

Hi dear,

sites are:
www.iitkgp.ac.in
www.iitk.ac.in

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?