27th February 2011, 02:14 AM
ramesh rajput

Date of BSNL JTO forms and last date of submission? Books for preparation?

sir
iam btech final year student batch 2011 (i.t) branch

que
bsnl jto form 2011 me kab nikal rhe he aur last date kya he

which book are good preprtion publication and writer
send me full sulbus of this exam

27th February 2011, 11:08 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: Date of BSNL JTO forms and last date of submission? Books for preparation?

hi,

BSNL dates are still not publish......yet so keep checkin the websitewww.bsnl.co.in

Theapplicant for JTOs(Telecom), JTOs(Civil) and JTOs(Electrical) shouldnot be more than 30 years of age on the closing date for receipt ofapplications from candidates. However, this age is relaxable as perstanding instructions on this subject for:-

i) Govt. servants upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt.;
ii) BSNL employees upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the BSNL;
iii) For Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes candidates upto 5 years;
iv) For OBC Candidates upto 3 years;
v) For General Category PH candidates upto 10 years ; (for SC/ST 15 years and for OBC 13 years)
vi)For certain other categories like ex-servicemen, displaced persons fromEast Pakistan[now Bangladesh], repatriates from Burma and Ceylon [nowSrilanka],residents of Goa, Daman & Diu, persons migrated fromKenya, Uganda, Republic of Tanzania as per instructions issued by theCentral Government from time to time in this regard.
(vii) ForResidents of J&K ? Relaxation shall be in accordance withDoP&T's Notification No.15012/7/1991-Estt.(D) dtd. 7.12.2007pertaining to "Residents of State of Jammu and Kashmir (Relaxation ofUpper Age Limit for Recruitment to Central Civil Services & Posts)Rules 1997".

For JTOs(Telecom)
Section-I : Engineering stream : 50 questions
Section-II : Engineering stream : 50 questions
Section-III : General Ability Test : 20 questions

For JTOs(Electrical)

Section-I : Electrical Engineering stream : 50 questions
Section-II : Electrical Engineering stream: 50 questions
Section-III : General Awareness : 20 questions

For JTOs (Civil)
Section-I : Civil Engineering stream : 50 questions
Section-II : Civil Engineering stream : 50 questions
Section-III : General Ability Test : 20 questions

books

1. guide to junior telecom officer BSNL J.T.O

2. guide to BSNL LICE JTO

3. guide to BSNL JTO civil engineering

4. excel BSNL J.T.O junior telecom officer
27th February 2011, 03:24 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of BSNL JTO forms and last date of submission? Books for preparation?

The BSNL JTO notification was supposed to be published on february, 2011.

But it has not been published yet, but it will publish soon.

Keep reading newspaper and visit the official website regularly....

http://www.bsnl.co.in/

As for the syllabus, I have attached the whole syllabus of BSNL JTO in the section below...

and for books, you can follow the following books:

Galgotia Question Bank in Electronics and Communication Engineering by Prem R.Chadha & Sarita Chadha.

Upkars BSNL Junior Telecom Officers Recruitment Examination by P. K. Mishra & Jain.

Ramesh MTNL Elect & Tele Comm. Engg Guide by RPH Editorial Board.

Ramesh MTNL Computer Sc. Engg Guide by RPH Editorial Board.

GK Publishers Guide to BSNL Jr. Telecom Officers Examination (JTO).

you can get those books at any local stores.......
27th February 2011, 06:51 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Date of BSNL JTO forms and last date of submission? Books for preparation?

BSNL JTO EXAM

If it is February 2011, you can expect the BSNL JTO 2011 notification (Junior Telecom Officer) any time from now. Considering that the 2009 and 2010 JTO Notifications were released in the month of February, you can expect the same to happen in year 2011 too.

BSNL JTO 2011 Notification :

Since the JTO notification 2011 is still to come, lets take a look at the previous two notifications (the eligibility remains the same).

In 2009, BSNL announced the JTO recruitment notification to fill 3591 vacancies. And in 2010 BSNL JTO notification, the number of vacancies were 3945.

To be eligible for the written test, the candidate must be over 21 years of age and be less than 30 years. Age upper age limit is relax able by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

The total vacancies under JTO 2011 will be divided into JTO Telecom, JTO Civil and JTO Electrical.

For JTO Telecom 2011 examination, one must have an Engineering/Technology degree in any of the following streams Electronics, Telecommunications, Radio, Computers, Electrical or Information Technology.

For JTO Civil 2011 examination , one must have a Civil Engineering degree.

For JTO Electrical 2011 exam , one must have an Electrical Engineering/Technology degree.

Note that Candidates who are in their final year can also apply for the written test provided that the said educational qualifications will be attained by the end of the year in which the notification was released (or by that date as decided by the management).

For example, for the BSNL JTO 2011 notification, candidates who are in their final year engineering in 2011 can apply, if they get their Degree’s by the end of 2010 (or by that date as decided by the management).

Application should be sent to the CGM’s of respective Telecom circles. See this article for BSNL JTO 2011 Application form.

An All India competitive written exam will be held in the month of April/May 2011. Selected candidates will be called for Interviews. Above JTO Notification 2011 is tentative only , it may change as per www.bsnl.co.in

Bookmark this page for further details of JTO 2011, BSNL JTO Notification, Exam Dates Syllabus and Application forms of BSNL JTO 2011 examination.

Complete details of BSNL JTO 2011 notification will be put up here as soon as it is announced.

BSNL JTO 2011 Syllabus :-

JTO 2011 Syllabus will defer for all three stream Electrical, Civil and Telecom. Generally Computer guys can also give JTO as Telecom Syllabus. For clearing BSNL JTO 2011, one has good knowledge of whole engineering subjects and should have quick answer as JTO 2011 would have MCQ system (Multiple Question and Answers ).

If you have any query on JTO 2011, or want JTO Sample papers or JTO 2011 notifcation, Syllabus and JTO Applicatin form 2011 please write your comments here.

hope the info. helps...
4th March 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
this is swathi, i am B.Tech computer science final year student. I have one doubt, may i know is bsnl jto for cse students are available or not pls send me
5th March 2011, 09:44 AM
ramesh rajput

sir
i m doing betchfinal year (i.t) branch se
sowhich book of prepretion jto exam
and kya salbus are same cs and it branch send it salsbus my email id

[email protected]
5th March 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

sir i m an Electronics enginere.can i apply for the JTO job
5th March 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

IS ANY MINIMUM PERCENTAGE REQUIRED FOR APPEARING BSNL JTO EXAM 2011?
7th March 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

when do we have jto exam
8th March 2011, 05:27 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Date of BSNL JTO forms and last date of submission? Books for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
IS ANY MINIMUM PERCENTAGE REQUIRED FOR APPEARING BSNL JTO EXAM 2011?
BSNL JTO EXAM

BSNL or Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited recruits every year JTOs or junior telecom Officers, basically in three major categories, Telecom, Civil and Electrical. This recruitment of Junior Telecom officer is generally done through an examination, which is usually held in the last week of June.

ELIGIBILITY FOR BSNL JTO EXAM

-> Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the post of JTO

-> Bachelor of Technology or Bachelor of Engineering in Telecom, Civil and Electrical or any Equivalent degree form a recognized University Board or University. (Degree is enough no seperate minimum percentage)

-> Candidates, who are in the final year, are also eligible to submit an application provided they have the required educational qualification on or before 31st December of the examination year.

BSNL JTO EXAM PATTERN

-> 3 hours divided into 3 sections

-> First 2 sections consists of 50 questions (All from engineering stream)

-> 3rd section consists of 20 questions (General Ability)

-> All questions are objective type with multiple options

hope the info. helps... All the Best..
18th March 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to know last date of application form of bsnl jto
30th March 2011, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sir,
i want to know last date of application form of bsnl jto recuriment 2011 plz give me information about it
my id is << [email protected]>> and contact no. is 09873098392...
thanks..
5th April 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

plzzzzzz tell me last date of jto form 2011
6th April 2011, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,i am 6th sem student from IT branch can i apply jto exm 2011
15th April 2011, 08:42 PM
sumati15

thank you so much sir
16th May 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

wen is the jto 2011 form coming and when is the exam
5th September 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

sir
i m final year student of b.tech IT,but my age is less then 21 year .then please tell me that can i apply for jto 2011-12.

Thankyou,please answer
3rd December 2011, 05:43 PM
brijesh2970

Post Re: Date of BSNL JTO forms and last date of submission? Books for preparation?

Hi Friend

JTO stands for Junior Telecom Officer.

Nationality requirement for JTO exam:

You must be a Citizen of India.

Educational qualification requirements for JTO exam:

You must have completed your Bachelors degree in Engineering/Technology in any of the following disciplines from a recognized Engineering College/University:

-Telecommunication.
-Electronics.
-Radio.
-Computer.
-Electrical.
-Information Technology.

If you are in the Final year of Degree examination,then also you are eligible to apply.

Age limit:

Your age should not be less than 21 years and more than 30 years.This upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST(5 years) and OBC(3 years).

Important dates for JTO exam 2011:
  • Date of Exam-5 June,2011.
  • Last date for Application forms:31 March,2011.
As this year dates have been passed,so you can try next year.

BOOKS FOR BSNL JTO:-

Bsnl Junior Telecom Officers Examination
ISBN: 8174820590

Junior Telecom Officers: Jto Sumitra Professionalcareer Series
ISBN: 8176841315

Junior Telecom Officer(JTO) Guide
ISBN: 8178120305

All The Best!!!
Regards
@BRIJESH@
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?