1st December 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Date of the next MSc Entrance Exam?

i am a Bsc nursing student.i would like to join Msc nursing.pls send me the next msc entrance exam date and all the details

Related Questions:
  1. On which date is the MSc IT entrance exam? Date of filling the form? From where to get the form? Which subjects are there in MSc IT entrance exam?
  2. What is the date of the entrance exam of MSc?
  3. Date of the next MSc Entrance Exam?
  4. Date of the entrance exam of MSc?
  5. When will the entrance exam be held for MSc IT? Date of the entrance exam?
  6. Date of the next MSc Entrance Exam? Details about it?
  7. What is the date of issue of MSc entrance exam form in Maths, Chemistry and Physics?
  8. What is the date of sale of MSc entrance exam forms?
  9. Different entrance exams for MSc Biotech course? Date of sale of application forms and the entrance exam date? Old question papers of IIT JAM Biotech, JNU CBEE and other MSc entrance exams?
  10. What is the last date to register for MSc CS entrance exam
  11. Date of MSc Physics Entrance Exam? Date of issue of form and last date to submit form?
  12. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University? -- [New]
  13. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  14. What is the MSc entrance exam date? Application form date?
  15. Details about Kerala MSc entrance exams? Its approximate date of application and commencement date?
  16. When are the forms available for MSc Physics? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  17. Which are the colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry? Date of the entrance exam and the syllabus of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Date of the entrance exam for admission in MSc Dietician and Nutrition course? Details about the subjects and the books to be referred?
14th December 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of the next MSc Entrance Exam?

I am a BSc nursing staff , having one year experience. I would like to do my MSc nursing in Kerala. so plz send me the dates and details about the entrance exam for MSc nursing.
14th January 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my b.sc nursing.can i know about 2012 kerala m.sc nursing entrance details.
28th January 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

i am a Bsc nurse. i would like to do Msc in KERALA .Plz send me the exam details
5th February 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I WOULD LIKE TO DO MSC IN KERALA.PLZ SENT ME D DATE AND OTHER EXAM DETAILS...............
24th February 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Date of the next MSc Entrance Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have finished my b.sc nursing.can i know about 2012 kerala m.sc nursing entrance details.
yes u can write the exam
14th April 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

i want application for msc nursing entrance exam and date of councelling inchennai please help me
28th May 2012, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

when will be Kerala MSc nursing entrance exam?
26th July 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

I am Bsc Nursing finished and now working i want apply Msc Entrance Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?