9th November 2011, 09:51 AM
yashika verma

When are the forms available for MSc Physics? What is the date of the entrance exam?

Plz tel me when will be forms of entrance exam of msc. Physics get available n at what date entrance will be held?
Rply soon...
Thanxx...

Related Questions:
  1. MSc in Physics (CET): Forms, Exams, Dates? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  3. Details about CET of MSc Physics? When are the forms available for the same?
  4. How can I get the application forms for the entrance exam of MSc Physics
  5. When will I get the forms of entrance of MSc in Physics? Maximum number of universities for it?
  6. Date of MSc Physics Entrance Exam? Date of issue of form and last date to submit form?
  7. What is the date of sale of forms for MSc Physics in DU?
  8. Date of the entrance exam of MSc?
  9. Colleges in Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh after for MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria of it? Last date to submit the form?
  10. What is the date of sale of MSc entrance exam forms?
  11. Date of conduct of the entrance exam for MSc Physics in Central University?
  12. What is the date of issue of MSc entrance exam form in Maths, Chemistry and Physics?
  13. When will be the entrance exam for MSc IT and MSc Mathematics? When will be the forms distributed? Last date of submission of forms?
  14. List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam? -- [New]
  15. Which are the entrance exams for MSc? Date of sale of forms and date of exam?
  16. On which date is the MSc IT entrance exam? Date of filling the form? From where to get the form? Which subjects are there in MSc IT entrance exam?
  17. Date of the entrance exam for MSc Physics? What is the syllabus for the same?
  18. Model question papers of central university? Syllabus for MSc Physics entrance exam?
9th January 2012, 12:03 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When are the forms available for MSc Physics? What is the date of the entrance exam?

There are several institution providing the course of MSc in Physics and each institution have their own entrance exam and their dates vary from institution to institution. As you have not mentioned about the institution in your query so its not possible to give you the exam dates. It is suggested that you follow the official website of the institution to get the required dates as generally the important dates are posted in the official website of the institution.
13th May 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the forms available for MSc Physics? What is the date of the entrance exam?

what syllabus and books should be reffered for entrance of m.sc physics for punjab universty chandigarh and its colleges
16th February 2014, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

when i get the entrance application from anna university and madras university
10th June 2014, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to take admission in bamu for msc physics how I get entrance exam form and what is last date of submissions of form and sir I have 2 year gape so what can I do
12th February 2015, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

sir can i have the approx date on whiich the exam may be held for MSc PHYSICS in osmania university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?