7th November 2010, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Previous Year Paper of GET Recruitment Exam for Jindal Steel and Power ltd?

Sir,
I have to appear in GET Recruitment exam of Jindal Steel and Power Limited.I have taken Instrumentation and Control.So, plz send me previous year asked solved question of written test on my email id.
Thanking you.

11th November 2010, 05:51 AM
avinash kr.
Banned

Default Re: Previous Year Paper of GET Recruitment Exam for Jindal Steel and Power ltd?

please search on the internet or see the website of jindal steel. you will get all information about your question. thanking you..best of luck..
12th November 2010, 08:11 AM
arunlal99

Default Re: Previous Year Paper of GET Recruitment Exam for Jindal Steel and Power ltd?

u sh'd try on fresherworld.com in placementpapers. ok
13th November 2010, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

I want the pattern of question paper for jspl enterence exam for Mechanical engineering....please send me the syllabous and question paper also.
15th November 2010, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I want the pattern of question paper for jspl enterence exam for Mechanical engineering....please send me the syllabous and question paper also
16th November 2010, 07:38 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

you can get all the information related to jindal steel in its official website and about recruitment of freshers at jindal at freshersworld.com
18th November 2010, 08:39 PM
deepak1019

Sir,
I have to appear in GET Recruitment exam of Jindal Steel and Power Limited.I have taken electrical engineering.So, plz send me previous year asked solved question of written test on my email id.
Thanking you.
19th November 2010, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

if any one have previous year question paper of jindal for electrical plz mail me at [email protected]
20th November 2010, 05:47 PM
S.A.Bishakha

sir,
I have taken Electonics & instrumentetion Eng. brach. Can I appear the GETrequirment exam of Jindal steel& power limited.
2nd December 2010, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

when is jindal result???
20th June 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

how to register for the get examination?
14th September 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

[
I have taken Electonics & communication Eng. brach. Can I appear the GETrequirment exam of Jindal steel& power limited
17th September 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the tentative date for jindal GET for 2011 batch?
26th March 2015, 06:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Below are the attachments of Jindal Steel and Power question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?