9th December 2011, 12:33 PM
pawan gurung

How can a 26 year old candidate with 10+2 qualification, join Indian Army?

hello! i am Pawan Gurung age 26 qualification 12 passed my question is that i want to join Indian army can i get this jobs or not.
kindly send details on my email id..

31st May 2012, 01:20 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a 26 year old candidate with 10+2 qualification, join Indian Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawan gurung View Post
hello! i am Pawan Gurung age 26 qualification 12 passed my question is that i want to join Indian army can i get this jobs or not.
kindly send details on my email id..
It is good to see that you are interested to join Indian army, but you are not eligible because you have crossed your age limit and you have only completed your 12th examination. Those who have completed his Intermediate examination are only join army after cracking the NDA Examination.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and this examination is Conducted by UPSC, twice in a year. To apply for this examination you have to complete your Intermediate examination and your age should between 16.5 to 19 years, no upper age relaxation is applicable for any candidates.

But you have crossed the age of 19 years and you are now of 26, so you are not eligible to join Indian Army.

If you have completed your Graduation in time, then you have a chance to apply for CDS Examination. But now you have no chance to enter into Indian Army.

So, please search good job for you and apply for some other examination like bank clerical examination.
31st May 2012, 01:30 AM
VIVEK2525

Default Re: How can a 26 year old candidate with 10+2 qualification, join Indian Army?

hi friends,
It is good to see that you are interested to join Indian army, but you are not eligible because you have crossed your age limit and you have only completed your 12th examination. Those who have completed his Intermediate examination are only join army after cracking the NDA Examination.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and this examination is Conducted by UPSC, twice in a year. To apply for this examination you have to complete your Intermediate examination and your age should between 16.5 to 19 years, no upper age relaxation is applicable for any candidates.

But you have crossed the age of 19 years and you are now of 26, so you are not eligible to join Indian Army.

If you have completed your Graduation in time, then you have a chance to apply for CDS Examination. But now you have no chance to enter into Indian Army.

So, please search good job for you and apply for some other examination like bank clerical examination.

thanks
31st May 2012, 01:55 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How can a 26 year old candidate with 10+2 qualification, join Indian Army?

sorry friend,

you are not eligible.

to join indian army you have to fulfill these basic criterias:

1)you should be less than 23 years old.

2)you should be medically sound.

after you fulfill these criterias you can then give the following exams to join indian army,you can join logistic cadre in indian army:

1)CDSE: it is an exam conducted for graduates by UPSC twice an year and can get more information from :

www.upsc.gov.in

2)UES and SSC: these are the exams conducted by indian army and you can get more information for these enteries from:

www.indianarmy.nic.in/

31st May 2012, 02:55 AM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29

Hello friend,
I regret to inform you that you are not eligible to join Indian Army as your age limit exceeded with what the services has kept. Even if you would have done with degree then also the age limit is upto 24 years only. So you can't join the prestigious Indian Army services.

With regards
mani
31st May 2012, 08:17 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Iam sorry to say this you are not eligible for Indian Army because you are crossed the age limit.

10 +2 is the qualification for indian army but you are crossed age limit, also you are crossed the age limit for applying CDS(Combined Defence Service) exam.
CDS exam is also like NDA but the minimum qualification for CDS is graduation from a recognised university.

NDA exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year i.e

NDA-I,

NDA-II.

NDA has three wings:

Indian army,

Indian airforce,

Indian navy.

Educational qualification:

12th standard from a recognised state or central board.

There is no percentage restrictions to apply this exam.

For airforce and navy wings you must have PCM subjects in 12th standard.

Age criteria:

Your age should not be lessthan 16 1/2 years and should not be morethan 19 years.

There is no age relaxation.

Nationality;

Citizen of INDIA.

Important things:

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

Girls are not eligible for NDA.

You must be physically fit.

Selection process:

Written test,

Interview,

Medical test.

For more details visit

http://www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
31st May 2012, 08:39 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

12th pass out candidates can join the army by appearing for the NDA exam. But the upper age limit is 19 years to apply for this exam. So certainly you are not eligible to apply. Even if you complete graduation you will not be eligible as the upper age limit for this is 25 years. You need to look for other alternatives.
31st May 2012, 09:14 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

hai friend
you are not eligible for NDA exam because your agr more then 19 years

Qualifications :
Educational Qualification :
candidates must passed in 12th stands from a recognized university
and also eligible final year students
age limit between 16.5 to 19 years
Citizen of Indian
Unmarried male person
31st May 2012, 09:39 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.................
AS you are interested for Indian army , but there is a problem you are not eligible for this exam as you are now 26 years old.
After +2 , To join Indian army you have to apply for NDA exam , the details eligbility criteria for NDA exam are as follows..........

AS you are crossed the age limit i am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get details information about your carrier..........

Good luck...........
31st May 2012, 01:05 PM
VIVEK2525

hi friends,

thanks
31st May 2012, 02:34 PM
belidepriyanka

Smile Re: How can a 26 year old candidate with 10+2 qualification, join Indian Army?

hi...
i'm sorry to say that you are not eligible to join indian armybecause the eligibility criteria to join in indian army is after intermediate itself that is immediately after passing the intermediate so you have crossed that stage and your age is also more for it the eligibility is in between 17 years to 21
31st May 2012, 02:40 PM
belidepriyanka

hi..
as a candidate of 26 years cant apply for indian army as the eligibility criteria for it is in betwee the age of 17-21 years only..
and the qualification is 10+2 but you need to apply immediately after passing the 12 class
so you are not eligible for it..
31st May 2012, 09:28 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

You are not eligible to apply for INDIAN ARMY the age limit for this exam with 12th standard is 16.5 to 19 years.

If you want to join in ARMY you ned to apply for the NDA exam this exam is conducted by the UPSC twice a year.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THIS EXAM:

12th standard candidates are eligible.

Age limit for this exam is 16.5 to 19 years.

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

Only unmarried male candidates are applicable.

Candidate should be physically fit.

SELECTION PROCEDURE:

Written exam

Interview

For more information visit www.upsc.gov.in
22nd June 2014, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a 26 year old candidate with 10 2 qualification, join Indian Army?

My age is 24 and my qualification is Bachelor of engineering in computer.
i am eligibal to goin indian army
I am very very interested to joint Indian army
so how to apply Indian army please suggest me.
where I am contact for inquiry for details information about Indian army.
26th June 2014, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a 26 year old candidate with 10 2 qualification, join Indian Army?

sir , my name is sukesh am nw 25 years old my qualification is 10th pass and also compleated refridgeration and automobile engineering in diploma of 2 year course ihave finishd in a private institute .shall i knw is their any oppertunities for me to join
26th June 2014, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

sir , my name is sukesh am nw 25 years old my qualification is 10th pass and also compleated refridgeration and automobile engineering in diploma of 2 year course ihave finishd in a private institute .shall i knw is their any oppertunities for me to join
29th July 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir, my name is manoj kumar, now my age is 20 years old, now I am doing BE (EEE).after completed my degree course my age is 22. my ultimate aim is join with INDIAN ARMY.can I eligible to join army? Please send me a detail for my email id ([email protected]) thank you sir
29th July 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir, my name is manoj kumar, Now my age is 20 years old. Now i am doing bachular of engineering (EEE). After i completed degree course my age is 22. My ultimate aim is join our INDIAN ARMY.can I eligible to join army? please send me a detail for my mail id. ([email protected]) thank you sir...
10th August 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am 23 years old and i compileted diploma machanical .
My ultimate aim is join our INDIAN ARMY.can i eligible to join army???please send me detail for my mail id ([email protected])
Thank you sir
29th October 2014, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is barani ([email protected]) I am studying at BE-3year can I joint for Indian arm That was my life time aim please reply to me Sir
17th November 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I have one arrear in B.TECH but result will come in next 2 months i am able to join in indian army after some month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?