11th December 2011, 02:46 PM
Shashidharkm.km

Am i eligible for the post of JTO in ITI college? I have completed diploma in tool and die making in Hospet, Bellary district

Sir i have completed Diploma in tool and die making in Hospet, Bellary district, Karnataka.
My doubt is am i eligible to apply for the post of JTO (Junior Teaching Officer) in ITI colleges.?
please guide me.
If there is an order of govt about it. Please suggest a link for me.
I am requesting you sir.
Thanking you,

-Shashidhar.K.M

17th February 2012, 08:41 PM
santhoshKReddy

Default Re: Am i eligible for the post of JTO in ITI college? I have completed diploma in tool and die making in Hospet, Bellary district

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashidharkm.km View Post
Sir i have completed Diploma in tool and die making in Hospet, Bellary district, Karnataka.
My doubt is am i eligible to apply for the post of JTO (Junior Teaching Officer) in ITI colleges.?
please guide me.
I am requesting you sir.
Thanking you,

-Shashidhar.K.M
Hai i m Santhosh from Bangalore not sure if thay may ask apprentice also... i m also in the same boubt...
2nd December 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for the post of JTO in ITI college? I have completed diploma in tool and die making in Hospet, Bellary district

what can do after I.T.I in tool and die maker?
what i have JTO job after this?
can i do B-taec/M-taec/
22nd July 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

is diploma in tool and die makers are elgible to apply jto post?
23rd July 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Am finished Diploma in Automobile Engg. & past 5 years am working in Private Engineering college(Mechanical Dept.) as a instructure . so am eligeble to JTO (Junior Teaching Officer) in ITI colleges.? what are the further steps required for this.... pls inform me
Thanking you...
[email protected]
27th June 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed Diploma in Electronics & communication engineering at Birur.
My doubt is am i eligible to apply for the post of JTO (Junior Teaching Officer) in ITI colleges.? And i have two years experience fo J.T.O for Electrical branch in H.P.M. ITI College Davangere.
please guide me.
I am requesting you sir.
Thanking you,
Mob:9164294595
KOTRESHA B.C
9th December 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the post of JTO in ITI college? I have completed ITI in Turner trade in Mysore district
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?