16th January 2016, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs after diploma in Mechanical tool and die making?

Dear sir I am completed my diploma mechanical tool and die making please tell me, can apply for government jobs

6th January 2017, 07:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs after diploma in Mechanical tool and die making?

Government Job Opportunities after Diploma in Mechanical Tool and Die Making:

ALIMCO (Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India) is a Public sector company that is working under Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment. This organization generally releases the recruitment notification for filling up of Group B, C and D posts in several cadres. Besides these, you may find employment opportunities in Government and core based organizations after successful completion of Diploma course in Mechanical Tool and Die Making course.
30th June 2017, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Diploma tool and die making course is eligible for mechanical government job
4th October 2020, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in tool and die making course is equivalent to the diploma in mechanical for government jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?