9th November 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

What are the options available for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?

hello
what is the next step for higher education
after completing diploma from nttf.....?
my stream is diploma in tool & die making...
please reply as soon as possible
thank you and regards

27th September 2016, 12:43 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options available for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
what is the next step for higher education
after completing diploma from nttf.....?
my stream is diploma in tool & die making...
please reply as soon as possible
thank you and regards

The aspirant after Diploma in Tool & Die Making can study B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering, Mechatronics and Marine Engineering. The B.Tech course can be studied through lateral entry after diploma qualifications. The course can be studied by the candidates who have completed a 3 years diploma in engineering by the Board of Technical Examination of a State Government. The candidates have to appear for the lateral entry entrance examination for the admission to the engineering degree course. The best option for the diploma holder in Tool & Die Making is B.E or B.Tech course.
9th July 2017, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the options available for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?

Hello, Sir i am from Maharashtra i completed tool & die making government ITI 3 years..
Or my 10th maths is general maths..
So they said you are not eligible to Engineering ..admission
And i want do engineering so please give me a better suggestion..
27th July 2017, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello I completed diploma in tool and die maker course so I want job in railway department so please how apply
2nd February 2020, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the next step for higher education after completing the diploma in tool and die making in GTTC college in dandeli, Karnataka state. Please reply as soon.
25th May 2020, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th exam and now I'm doing 2 years ITI course in Tool & die maker
What should I do next to startup own company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?