17th February 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study in Abroad along with part time job for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?

Hi...
i have completed my diploma in tool & Die making (NTTF) .
currently working in MNC Automobile company.
can i able to do my higher education i
n abroad by doing part time job...
can anyone provide me information please...

Related Questions:
  1. What are the options available for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  2. Student of Diploma in Tool & Die making can take part in degree of Kalinga University?
  3. List of diploma colleges offering Bridge course in Tool & Die Maker?
  4. Which is better after completing diploma in Tool and Die Making, IME or AMIE?
  5. How to study for B.E part time?
  6. Can I get a seat in IIT after finishing diploma in Tool Die
  7. What is the next step after NTTF diploma in Tool and die making? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. B.Tech (Mechanical) from a government college in Delhi after Diploma in Tool and Die making?
  9. How to join engineering after doing 4 years diploma in tool and die?
  10. Is it possible for me to do mechanical B.Tech as distance education after completing diploma in tool and die making from NTTF
  11. Education and career options after passing from CTR Ludhiana?
  12. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  13. Am i eligible for the post of JTO in ITI college? I have completed diploma in tool and die making in Hospet, Bellary district
  14. How can I join Automobile Engineering after completing NTTF diploma in Tool and Die Making
  15. How can I join Automobile engineering after completing NTTF diploma in tool and die making
  16. Can i join for Pilot after doing diploma in tool and die
  17. Can I be a part of Indian Air Force? I am a final year training of tool and die making department
  18. Is it possible to get diploma after diploma in Tool and Die Making?
2nd September 2017, 01:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study in Abroad along with part time job for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi...
i have completed my diploma in tool & Die making (NTTF) .
currently working in MNC Automobile company.
can i able to do my higher education i
n abroad by doing part time job...
can anyone provide me information please...

Candidates after completion of Diploma in Tool & Die Making course can study abroad. Candidates have to clear the IELTS or TOEFL examinations to pursue higher education or job in abroad countries. Candidates can pursue a Bachelor’s Degree after completion of a diploma course in abroad countries. Candidates have to choose the country and then apply for the courses for admission. Many universities admit international students with a TOEFL / IELTS score. Regarding part time job, candidates have to find a job after joining the course. Some countries allow students to do part time job for 20 hours per week. For taking admission, candidates should apply with necessary documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?