12th December 2011, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Core Companies having done Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 83% and continuing the same stream in B.Tech with a CGPA of 6.73?

I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 83 % continuing Btech in same branch is there any chance to get a job in core companies my cgpa is 6.73 in btech carrier.

19th December 2011, 08:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Core Companies having done Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 83% and continuing the same stream in B.Tech with a CGPA of 6.73?

Yes, definitely you can expect placement in any of the core companies. The selection to most of the MNC or other reputed firms is done on the basis of a written test. Those who pass this level must go through a GD round and/or interview session. The candidate should possess minimum 60% marks in order to attend the test. As you have more than the required marks, you can appear for the entrance test carried out by different firms. Adequate technical and soft skills are also necessary to get selected to such jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?