30th December 2011, 09:21 PM
Manda amar

Can I get Job in Core Companies for Electronics in Hyderabad being a candidate having secured 65% in M.Sc Electronics?

Sir, can i get the job in electronics core companies in hyd? My Q:M.Sc(electronics) aggregate with 65%. in 2011.
E.id:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Electronics companies which offer recruitment to a candidate who has secured 78% in B.Tech? -- [New]
  2. How can I get a job in core companies? I am a B.E fresher in electronics
  3. How can I get a job in top telecom companies and core electronics companies?
  4. Which are the core companies related to Electronics?
  5. How to get a job in electronics company? How to prepare and what is the eligibility to get a job in electronics companies?
  6. Core companies for Electronics in Hyderabad?
  7. Information about electronics core companies? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  8. How to get a job in reputed electronics based companies? I have completed PG MSc Electronics
  9. Can I get a job in Electronics core companies with aggregate of 56% in B.Tech?
  10. How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?
  11. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies?
  12. What is the aspect of placement of electronics engineers (especially in india)??
  13. List of core companies available for Electrical and Electronics engineering students?
  14. List of Electrical Companies to do Internship being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE and looking for Job in core Electronics Company?
  15. How to apply for various Core Companies being a candidate of 4th year of B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation?
  16. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  17. How to get a job in electronics core companies after completing ECE in Anna University
  18. List of Core companies in the field of Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
14th January 2012, 06:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Job in Core Companies for Electronics in Hyderabad being a candidate having secured 65% in M.Sc Electronics?

I am doing my final year B.E instrumentation and control eng.. what should I prepare to get into embedded related jobs? can anyone guide me please
27th April 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Job in Core Companies for Electronics in Hyderabad being a candidate having secured 65% in M.Sc Electronics?

Hi Sir, I did my b.tech in electronics and communication stream and scored 81% agrrigate.
my year of passing graduation is 2008. That time i was selected for a ce MNC company as a software engineer and worked for it about 2 years, because of some reasons i resigned from the job. Now i want to start my carrer in core fielde myself in this field. can any one please kindly give me a advice what should i do?? my mind is blank now. Please help me in this regard.

Thank you very much in advance
5th July 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, I did my b.tech in electronics and communication stream and scored 75.6% agrrigate.
can you tell me how to get a job in electronics core companies around hyderabad...pls send to
[email protected].....
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?