12th December 2011, 11:57 PM
ajay_villa

Which one is a good choice for me of preparing for Bank Exams or MCA Entrance Exam being a candidate having done B.Sc with Computer Science?

hallo sir recently i have done my B.sc with computer science and i got 75% but after that what should i do m.c.a entrance exam preparation for get top m.c.a collages or preparation for bank jobs .i m badly confused about these two ways....

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a good choice to do correspondence course from SMU after doing BSc in Computer Science?
  2. Scope of MSc Computer Science? Does this offer a good career scope?
  3. List of entrance exams to study MCA in India for B.Sc(Computer Science) final year candidate?
  4. Which entrance exams do I have to write to get into MCA course after BSc Computer Science?
  5. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?
  6. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  8. How to do PG in MCA after doing BSc computer science
  9. How can I apply for Kerala MCA entrance exam after doing BSc computer science
  10. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  11. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?
  12. Is it beneficial to study M.Com for a candidate who is preparing for Bank PO exams? -- [New]
  13. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  14. Which course is better for me between MBA and MCA being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  15. Procedure and eligibility to apply for MCA entrance exam in Bangalore University for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate? Entrance exam dates, suitable books and list of colleges?
  16. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam, offering MCA course in Karnataka?
  17. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
  18. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
19th December 2011, 08:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is a good choice for me of preparing for Bank Exams or MCA Entrance Exam being a candidate having done B.Sc with Computer Science?

The selection between the two depends on your interest and choice. If you are interested in higher studies, you can try for MCA entrance test. Pursuing MCA after BCA is a very good option. It will improve your technical expertise and the chance to obtain a rewarding career. If you are in need of a job now, try for bank exams. If you pursue MBA, you can try for higher-grade jobs in banking sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?