12th December 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Which Departments I can apply for Government Job Opportunities having completed MBA in Marketing & HR?

Dear sir/mam: i have complete full time MBA(Business Economic) specilization in Marketing&Human Resource . I want go in govt job so please suggeste me in which department i can entry and who.

Related Questions:
  1. Available Job Opportunities for MBA Marketing candidates in various Government Departments of Andhra Pradesh?
  2. Goverment jobs after MBA in Marketing? Which Government Organizations? Procedure and eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. In which Government jobs can I apply after doing BBA and MBA Marketing?
  4. What are the Job opportunties for MBA In Marketing
  5. Available Job Opportunities for me in Oman being a candidate having completed MBA in Marketing and worked as Teacher for 6 months?
  6. What are the career options for me after passing 12th in Mathematics
  7. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
  8. Is there any good job opportunity in government sector for MBA marketing degree holder? I have 20 years work experience
  9. Job opportunities in both Finance & Marketing after completion of BMS degree? -- [New]
  10. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  11. How to get government job alerts after completing MBA with marketing?
  12. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
  13. Job in government sector after completing MBA in Marketing and Sales?
  14. What are the opportunities in company secretary? I have completed MBA Marketing
  15. Opportunities and job details of MBA and MArketing?
  16. Job opportunities for labourious MBA in Marketing person?
  17. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  18. What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?
15th December 2011, 06:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Departments I can apply for Government Job Opportunities having completed MBA in Marketing & HR?

You can apply for all jobs that specify MBA as the basic qualification. You can also apply for those jobs that require specialization in HR or marketing. These candidates are often recruited in to the marketing and sales department or the HR department of various governmental firms. The details on the jobs will be available in the official web portal of the bodies that carry out the selection test. SSC, UPSC, and PSC conduct exams to recruit candidate in to government departments. Other governmental organizations like HLL, BSNL, etc carry out their own selection test for the recruitment purposes.
24th January 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Departments I can apply for Government Job Opportunities having completed MBA in Marketing & HR?

right now pursuing MBA in marketing management .i have copmleted graduate in BA in Psychology & english
.i want to know which industry suitable for my career.
please guide me
thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?