9th August 2014, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in both Finance & Marketing after completion of BMS degree?

I am studying in H.R. College and I am doing Bachelor in Management Studies and I am in my final so I am confused in taking a subject for finals so can u help me out in seeking guidance about both finance as well as marketing and also let me know about the job opportunities in both finance and marketing please reply as soon as possible waiting for your reply

28th September 2014, 09:26 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Job opportunities in both Finance & Marketing after completion of BMS degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in H.R. College and I am doing Bachelor in Management Studies and I am in my final so I am confused in taking a subject for finals so can u help me out in seeking guidance about both finance as well as marketing and also let me know about the job opportunities in both finance and marketing please reply as soon as possible waiting for your reply
Yes definitely you can get good job opportunities after completing a Bachelor degree in Finance and Marketing. The finance department is the very important aspects of any business. Thus, a a specialized course in Finance and Marketing play very important role in career prospects.

You get a good job with a high salary package you must have to update your technical skills and acquire detailed knowledge to enhance your career prospects.

After completing a bachelor degree in Finance & Marketing you can get a job opportunity in a Banking or Insurance company or in the Accounts department of any company.
16th September 2017, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in both Finance & Marketing after completion of BMS degree?

I am from FYBMS and i am confused about what to take in second year as marketing, hr or finance.. which course is better for availability of jobs & what might be the salary?
22nd April 2018, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

I am from fybms. I am confused about what to take in second year. Which course is best for my career. Because I do hotel management. After graduation. So please tell me which course is best for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?