3rd October 2011, 09:17 PM
2010mba021

Opportunities and job details of MBA and MArketing?

sir please give me the oppurtunity and job detail in mba(finance) and mba(marketing)

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for labourious MBA in Marketing person?
  2. What are the Job opportunties for MBA In Marketing
  3. In which field to specialize in HR Marketing or Finance? Job opportunities in the course?
  4. Which Departments I can apply for Government Job Opportunities having completed MBA in Marketing & HR?
  5. How to opt for Job Opportunities being a candidate of MBA in HR and Marketing after B.Tech?
  6. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
  7. Which is the best specialization in MBA course between HR and Marketing? Career scope for Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Marketing and HR?
  9. Which stream will be better for me, MBA in HR or MBA in Marketing? What are the job opportunities and packages?
  10. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What type of jobs we can get in Gujarat after completion of MBA in Marketing? -- [New]
  12. Available Job Opportunities for me in Oman being a candidate having completed MBA in Marketing and worked as Teacher for 6 months?
  13. How can I get a new government job in marketing sector after massing MBA in Marketing?
  14. How may I find a job after doing MBA in Marketing and HR from Dehradun?
  15. Job opportunities in both Finance & Marketing after completion of BMS degree?
  16. Does an MBA (marketing) graduate have chance of getting government job?
  17. Any good job opportunities in MBA Marketing field?
  18. What is the fee structure for MBA? Best institutes in Hyderabad? Details about HR and the job opportunities?
26th April 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Opportunities and job details of MBA and MArketing?

Hi,
I am I.T. Engineer and pursuing my MBA. I am confused to select marketing or HR as my specialization.
I am doing my MBA from Dr.BAMU university, Aurangabad. Which specialization will suit me more.

Regards,
Sagar
30th May 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing mba in marketing , which course is better for me after mba marketing to boost up my carrier
3rd June 2012, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

i did pg diploma in adv. n mrkting from ymca then cors mba in marketing n hr from ptu.now how should i apply for job .the question is job oppurtunities after my qualification.
9th June 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am hardware networking field and pursuing my MBA. I am confused to select marketing or information system managment as my specialization.
I am doing my MBA from smu university. Which specialization will suit me more.

Regards,
pankaj
14th June 2013, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Hello
i am complet my mba finance with 82% marks and i have a minimum 6 year expriance about sales tax and audit, please tell me what can i do for got a good job in forigen country.

waqas ahmad
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?