14th December 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

When will the NMAT cutoff list going to be available and on which website?

when will nmat 2011- 2012's cut-off available? and on which site?

23rd December 2011, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the NMAT cutoff list going to be available and on which website?

will i get any call frm nmis at 156 in nmat ...........
9th January 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the NMAT cutoff list going to be available and on which website?

I have got 166 marks in nmat . I have been doing job for last four years ? What are my chances to get core group in mumbai
9th January 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

is there any chances of getting call from nmims at a total score of 162.
25th January 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

I have got 180 in nmat what are the chances to get call for pharma mba????:-(
27th January 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

How do i Know If I have registered for Bangaluru campus?
9th February 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

does nmat has 2nd cut off list provison??
14th February 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

i have scored a total of 179 marks in nmat 2012. i am unable to view my final score & %ile .plz tell me how wud i b able 2 view it & am i eligible 4 mba thru nmat scorecard?
25th January 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

i hav scored 154 in nmat 2012 may i able to get chance in pharmaceutical management in nmims
17th June 2013, 04:04 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when will nmat 2011- 2012's cut-off available? and on which site?
NMAT Details:-

If you want to do MBA Full Time courses of NMIMS Mumbai and the PGDM courses of NMIMS Hyderabad and Bengaluru then you have to sit for the NMAT Examination.

Top Colleges under NMAT:-
  1. NMIMS Mumbai Campus
  2. NMIMS Bangalore Campus
  3. NMIMS Hyderabad Campus

NMAT is basically a computer based test and it is generally conducted for over a period of 10 weeks. Based on the date and time available you can choose the one best suited for you. Now the best thing about the NMAT Exam is that you can give this exam for a maximum of three times if you want to.

Between the exams there should be gap of minimum 15 days. If you choose to give the exam for more than one time then the best score (total and sectional) is considered for shortlisting purposes. The result for each exam will be released separately.

Now to give the NMAT exam you need to be a graduate first. You must have a bachelor's degree with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in first attempt.

If you are in the final year then also you can apply for this examination. If you want to apply for the full time program then two or more years of post-qualification work experience will be preferred.

Test Duration & Pattern:-
  1. Language Skills- 32 Questions- 22 mins
  2. Quantitative Skills- 48 Questions- 60 mins
  3. Logical Reasoning- 40 Questions- 38 mins

The cut-off list that you were looking for i have already uploaded over here. So please download the attachment below and you will get the detailed information.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Cut Off for NMAT 2012.pdf(45.0 KB, 204 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?