25th May 2015, 04:29 PM
madhuvathani

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Philippines?

Friends,
I like to study MBBS in Philippines. I want to know what entrance exam I must appear? Anyone know what entrance exam I must apply for MBBS in Philippines? Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Education system and education loan scheme for MBBS in Philippines?
  2. Detailed procedure to get admission in MBBS in Philippines for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS? Can I get admission on the basis of 12th cutoff marks?
  4. List of coaching classes in Delhi for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Course duration of MBBS in AIIMS?
  5. In which country I should study MBBS? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  7. How can I take Government Scholarship to study MBBS in Abroad? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  8. How to study MBBS in government? Which entrance exam should I answer? I have completed BSc Nursing
  9. Can I appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for third time in succession?
  10. Can I appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for third time in succession?
  11. Which is the cheapest MBBS course without entrance exam in India?
  12. Detailed information and entrance exam to study Gynaecology Diploma course for MBBS 2nd year student?
  13. Can I appear in AIIMS MBBS 2015 entrance exam for 3rd time? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to study MBBS in India? What is the time of admission?
  15. How to study MBBS after scoring 185 cutoff in 12th exam? List of the colleges where I can do MBBS?
  16. Can I do MBBS after my O/| exam? Entrance exams and universities which are best for MBBS?
  17. Which entrance exam should I give for MBBS? How can I prepare for it?
  18. Is it possible to study MBBS or MS ENT after completing BDS? Any entrance exams available for PG courses?
28th May 2015, 01:19 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Philippines?

Generally there are no Entrance test to Join in Medical Universities in Philippines. But some Universities were taking admission on the basis of National Medical Admission Test(NMAT). There is no Ranking system in NMAT, only passing is important to get admission in Philippines. The students who had completed his/her intermediate with 50% of marks is eligible to appear in NMAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?