28th July 2015, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between GMAT and NMAT? Which entrance exam should I appear among NMAT and GMAT to study MBA in Abroad?

Hello everyone,
Can anyone of you tell me what is difference between GMAT and NMAT? I want to study MBA in Abroad. So, which is better for appearing? Please let me know immediately.

4th August 2018, 05:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between GMAT and NMAT? Which entrance exam should I appear among NMAT and GMAT to study MBA in Abroad?

GMAT stands for "Graduate Management Admission Test" whereas NMAT stands for "Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test". Purpose of both tests are admission in Business schools. GMAT score has accepted by International Business Schools whereas NMAT score has accepted by Indian Business colleges. So if you want to study MBA in Abroad, you need to sit in the GMAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?