18th December 2011, 11:23 PM
poojamittal2009

List of top Ph.d offering universities in India and in Canada in Pharmaceutics?

respected sir,
i am a student of M.Pharmacy 2nd yr in Pharmaceutics.....i want to go for ph.d in pharmaceutics further.sir will u plz provide me d information about top ph.d pffering universities in india and in canada in pharmaceutics.........n also plz tell me d requirements i have to full fill for ph.d in canada........

11th April 2013, 10:58 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of top Ph.d offering universities in India and in Canada in Pharmaceutics?

Dear,
I have listed below the universities for India which provide the Ph.d in Pharmaceutics:

National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research - Mohali,Punjab

Nirma University - Ahmedabad,Gujarat

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University - Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh

Bharati Vidyapeeth`s College of Pharmacy - Mumbai,Maharashtra

Periyar College of Pharmaceutical Sciences for Girls - Tiruchchirappalli,Tamil Nadu

Institute of Pharmacy - Ahmedabad,Gujarat

Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research - New Delhi,Delhi

Kamala Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences - Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh

Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences - Thiruvananthapuram,Kerala

Department Of Pharmaceutical Science - Patna,Bihar

Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (BBAU) - Uttar Pradesh

Babu Banarasi Das University (BBDU) - Uttar Pradesh

Geetanjali University (GU) - Rajasthan

Saurashtra University - Gujarat

Beside this the universities for Canada which provide the Ph.d in Pharmaceutics are as follow:

University of Alberta

The University of British Columbia

Memorial University of Newfoundland

Dalhousie University

McMaster University

Queen’s University

University of Toronto

The University of Western Ontario

McGill University

University of Saskatchewan

But beside this don't forget to check the university sites and detail of them before applying and also note down the prescribed eligibility criteria even though you know it for the universities of Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?