23rd September 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering Chemistry PhD without entrance exam in India?

Hi,
I want to attend to PhD in Chemistry through regular mode without giving any entrance test. So could you list the universities in India and preferable one?
Moreover I am from Andhra Pradesh, which University is suitable for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)?
  3. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  4. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D
  5. Procedure to apply for PhD entrance exams of various universities in India?
  6. Detailed information about entrance exams to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in India?
  7. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource Development? When these universities will conduct their exam?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Management? List of universities which offer PhD in Management in India?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. Colleges offering PhD in Chemistry through distance course?
  11. List of universities which offer Distance PhD in Chemistry for 39 years postgraduate in India?
  12. Universities offering Part Time PhD in Organic Chemistry to M.Sc postgraduate who has 8 years of working experience?
  13. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D programme without any entrance exam?
  14. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  15. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  16. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  17. List of open universities providing Ph.D part time in Kolkata?
  18. How many universities are there in India which offers PhD without taking entrance exam?
28th May 2016, 12:03 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering Chemistry PhD without entrance exam in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I want to attend to PhD in Chemistry through regular mode without giving any entrance test. So could you list the universities in India and preferable one?
Moreover I am from Andhra Pradesh, which University is suitable for me?
Sorry, the aspirant has to clear NET/SET/GATE/SLET/M Phil or the entrance examination conducted by the university for the admission to the PhD. The eligibility to do PhD in India is a pass in Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. You have to clear the entrance examination and interview for the admission. It is the normal procedure for the admission to the PhD in Chemistry in India.
28th June 2018, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering Chemistry PhD without entrance exam in India?

What is the process to get admission in M.Phil in chemistry? Can i get admission without entrance exam? I m from Mumbai.. Is there any age limit to get admission in M.phil
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?