19th December 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Which Books to refer for JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?

I m 3rd year student of Btech(EXTC), and i want to prepare for JTO. please tell me which book i refered for preparation? how to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus to prepare for JTO exam? Whcih books to refer for the JTO exam?
  2. Which Book to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?
  3. Which books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Which books should I refer for IAS exam? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year
  5. Which books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in EEE?
  6. Which Books should I refer for ISRO Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE in CSE?
  7. JTO exam: when will JTO exam happen and which books to refer for JTO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Books which I should refer for IAS preparation which I can refer during 3rd year?
  9. Detailed information and books for preparation of MTNL JTO exam? -- [New]
  10. Can I give upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  11. What is the notification date of JTO entrance exam?
  12. How can I appear for DGCA exam? I am pursuing aeronautical engineering
  13. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  14. Which Optional subjects should I choose for Civil Services Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? Books and Magazines to prepare for this Exam?
  15. How can I prepare for Placements being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  16. Am I eligible to give CDSE Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  17. How to prepare for JTO entrance exam? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
  18. Are B.Tech IT students eligible for IES exam? Best books to prepare for JTO exam preparation? Which are the coachings in Meerut for JTO?
19th December 2011, 05:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Books to refer for JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m 3rd year student of Btech(EXTC), and i want to prepare for JTO. please tell me which book i refered for preparation? how to apply for it?

BEST BOOKS FOR BSNL JTO EXAM

Bsnl Jto Junior Telecom Officers Examination (2009)
by
Guptas R
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House-delhi (2010)

Guide To BSNL LICE JTO
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

Guide To Bsnl Junior Telecom Officer ( Jto ) Recruitment Exam
by
Gkp
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2008)

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd J. T. O. Practice Paper
by
G K P
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2011)

21st December 2011, 12:05 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Which Books to refer for JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

RECOMMENDED BOOKS FOR BSNL - JTO EXAM

There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam.. Some of the recommended books are as follows...

BSNL JTO Recruitment Exam 2009
Author: Sotish K Karna
ISBN: 8175155671

Guide To Bsnl Junior Telecom Officer ( Jto ) Recruitment Exam
Author: Gkp
ISBN: 8183550118

BSNL-JTO : General Ability & Previous JTO Solved Papers
Author: Made Easy Team

BSNL-JTO : Practice Book
Author: Made Easy Team

Guide To BSNL (J.T.O) Electrical Engineering
Author: G K P
ISBN: 8183553370

Guide To BSNL LICE JTO
ISBN: 8183553516

Bsnl Jto Junior Telecom Officers Examination (2009)
Author: Guptas R
ISBN: 8178120305

-> Try to buy the recommended books and prepare for the exam daily to score well in the exam..

-> Also attached the previous year papers of BSNL JTO exam in this post for your reference.. check it out in needed....

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"I do not know anyone who has gotten to the top without hard work. That is the recipe. It will not always get you to the top, but it will get you pretty near."
Attached Files
File Type: zip BSNL-JTO.zip(1.24 MB, 125 views)
16th November 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Books to refer for JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?

which is the best book for jto exam? when the exam take place?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?