20th December 2011, 01:12 PM
koumari mukherjee

What to do increase my Job Prospects being a candidate of 3rd year B.Com?

To sir/madam,
I was just confused about what to do next. I am a 3rd year bcom student...i will be graduate soon..although i want to do a job after graduation. but because i dnt have any professional degree.It will be difficult for me to get a good job. So, what do i do to increase my job prospect, within a short period of time..
Thanking you
koumari mukherjee

20th December 2011, 07:05 PM
nanjundan

Default Re: What to do increase my Job Prospects being a candidate of 3rd year B.Com?

please tell me ,i have finish my b.com
20th December 2011, 07:07 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What to do increase my Job Prospects being a candidate of 3rd year B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by koumari mukherjee View Post
To sir/madam,
I was just confused about what to do next. I am a 3rd year bcom student...i will be graduate soon..although i want to do a job after graduation. but because i dnt have any professional degree.It will be difficult for me to get a good job. So, what do i do to increase my job prospect, within a short period of time..
Thanking you
koumari mukherjee
What to do increase my Job Prospects being a candidate of 3rd year B.Com?

If you want to get job after completing your B.Com then you apply for different exams like :
  • Bank PO(IBPS)
  • IAS
  • IPS
  • SSC(Graduation Level) e.t.c

But if you want to get high salaried job in any field according to your field then follow the below given instructions :
  • First of all Complete your B.COM
  • Apply for courses like -CA and CS
  • These courses are in full demand today and will definitely help you in getting good salaried job .You can also start your own office as well.This will also increase your chances of getting good job in any company.
  • Try to complete at least one among CA and CS .If you can do both then nothing will be better than that .

With Regards
ravik1214
20th December 2011, 07:35 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do increase my Job Prospects being a candidate of 3rd year B.Com?

As you are in a final year of B.com so you must have to add some additional professional knowledge with your degree so that you can get a good job.As now a days Computer knowledge is must for every candidate so it is advisable to you to do some computer course related to your financial application.This course is beneficial for you at every stage in your career.Now a days you can learn this course online too. For more details visit to-

http://www.compufield.net/advance_excel.html

http://www.doeacc.edu.in/jsp/doe_centers.jsp
20th December 2011, 07:45 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of B.com you can go for job prospective computer courses like-

1.TALLY

2.DTP

3.Internet Security
etc..

Also you can go for courses like-

1.CA(Chartered Accountant)

2.CS(Company secretary)

these are the much future prospective courses..
You can go for any of them..

All the best.
20th December 2011, 08:08 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Thumbs up Re: What to do increase my Job Prospects being a candidate of 3rd year B.Com?

Hello Friend,

First of all complete your Graduation and do not think about the Salary if you have Whole Knowledge of your Field then You will get a Perfect Job.

To get Job after B.Com give the exams like IPS.

If you want to get High salary Job then give CA and CS Exam.

After This you will get Job and you also open your own shop.

Best Of Luck.
Sayyed Shahrukh
21st December 2011, 06:57 PM
Hours

yes
In case you want to study to enhance your job prospectus.
you can do following courses

CA
CS
COMPUTING
B.ED
INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
TRADE
FINANCIAL ANALYSIST
LAW
MASS COMMUNICATION
M.COM
M.ECO
M.STATS
M.A OPERATION RESEARCH

most of the above written courses are job oriented.
if done from well known colleges or from institution increase your chances of getting very very good job and salary.

BUT IN CASE YOU WANTED TO PREPARE FOR GOVT JOBS

You can prepare for following

Indian civil service
Indian economics
CDSE
Air force account
Banks
GOVT insurance companies

SOME OTHER AREAS WHERE YOU CAN APPLY FOR
Exec(mgmt)airlines
Travel
Secretarial performing arts

Opportunities are many for you just decide the path and work wholeheartedly
continuous effort in the direction is the key of success.
15th October 2012, 10:33 PM
abhishekroy.781991

Hey pal,
Once you complete your B.Com, you have many options with you for your career. But if you ask about the best of all these options, then it's gonna be MBA. Once you complete your MBA, you'll have many job opportunities.

In MBA also there are many streams like finance, HR, etc from which you have to decide, which one you want to get into. But once done with this, then you can get lots of job opportunities. So go for it.

Best wishes..
27th August 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.com(H) with 70% from Calcutta University.Can I get a job in bank?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?