12th September 2013, 11:34 PM
anithanarayan83

How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?

Hi, I want to do MTECH as Correspondence in Bangalore as i want to join Engineering college for lecture post. Iam BTech graduate in Computer science.
So, please tell me how to do MTECH as Correspondence in Bangalore(computer Science)

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for M.Tech (correspondence) in Karnataka under VTU? I've completed BE(CSE) with 54.5% under VTU
  2. Best university/institute for doing M.Tech in Bangalore?
  3. What are the government jobs available for M.Tech CSE students?
  4. Which Mtech streams can be taken other than Computers after Btech CSE?
  5. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  6. How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E
  7. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  8. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the colleges offering M.Tec in CSE in Tamilnadu? I want to do M.Tech in CSE
  10. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  11. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  12. How many seats are there IITs for M.Tech CSE course?
  13. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  14. How to do my UG degree in correspondence after finishing diploma in CSE?
  15. Do i need to crack any entrance exam to join correspondence course in M.Tech? Which colleges in Delhi offer such course?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for M.Tech course in any of the colleges of Bangalore with a score of 17 in GATE Exam?
  17. How to do M.Tech after completing MCA?
  18. Which is the best college in Bangalore for M.Tech Computer Science through Correspondence?
13th September 2013, 03:53 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?

Hi,

There are many distance learning colleges like symbiosis, Amity, Sikkim Manipal University which provides on line M.tech.

But on my personal experience Sikkim Manipal University distance program is best suited for distance learning as I was also a student of this universities distance program.

It is accredited by government and there is no entrance test for admission. SMUDE uses the latest edunxt technology to create a virtual classroom where you can interact with the faculty and students and thereby also network with other students,

which is a unique and one of its kind feature amongst other colleges offering distance education. For the prospectus and speaking to their counselor

you can register for free http://www.smude.edu.in

All the best...............................
31st May 2023, 11:14 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?

Correspondence or distance learning programs for M.Tech (Master of Technology) in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) are offered by various universities and institutions in India. Here's a general outline of the steps you can follow to pursue a correspondence M.Tech in CSE:

Research and Selection: Start by researching universities and institutions that offer correspondence M.Tech programs in CSE. Look for reputable institutions with recognized programs that align with your career goals and interests. Consider factors such as the curriculum, faculty expertise, industry relevance, and accreditation.

Eligibility: Review the eligibility criteria for the M.Tech program you're interested in. Typically, candidates need a B.Tech or B.E. degree in a relevant discipline (such as CSE, IT, or ECE) from a recognized university with a specified minimum percentage of marks. Some programs may also require relevant work experience.

Entrance Exams: Check if the correspondence M.Tech program requires you to qualify for any entrance exams. Some universities may conduct their own entrance exams, while others may consider scores from national-level exams like GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering). Prepare for the exams accordingly and ensure you meet the required cutoff scores.

Application Process: Once you have identified the university or institution offering the correspondence M.Tech program and met the eligibility criteria, proceed with the application process. Visit the institution's official website or contact their admissions office for detailed information on the application procedure, application forms, fees, and required documents.

Coursework and Study Material: Upon enrollment in the correspondence M.Tech program, you will receive study materials, assignments, and course materials either online or through postal mail. Follow the provided curriculum, complete the assigned coursework, and submit assignments as per the given deadlines.

Self-Study and Preparation: Correspondence programs require a significant amount of self-study and self-discipline. Develop a study schedule and allocate dedicated time for learning and revising the course material. Stay motivated and committed to completing the coursework and assignments.

Examinations and Evaluation: Correspondence M.Tech programs usually include periodic examinations and evaluations. These may be conducted online or through designated examination centers. Adhere to the examination schedules, prepare well, and perform to the best of your abilities.

Project Work and Dissertation: Depending on the program requirements, you may need to complete a project work or dissertation. This involves selecting a research topic, conducting research, and writing a comprehensive report under the guidance of a mentor or supervisor.

Final Evaluation and Degree Award: Once you have completed all the required coursework, examinations, and project work, you will undergo a final evaluation. This may involve viva voce (oral examination) and/or a presentation of your project or dissertation. Upon successful completion, you will be awarded the M.Tech degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?