23rd December 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to submit MBA MH-CET application form?

what is the procedure to submit mba mh-cet applications form?
are the applications forms avalibale now ?
plz send me details on my mail id

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get the application form of CET in KPT, Mangalore? How much I have to pay for Demand Draft? Where I should submit?
  2. Do I need to apply separately for MBA and MCA for I-CET ?
  3. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  4. How to get the form of MHT CET MBA exam? Is there any online registration form for that? Procedure to get the form?
  5. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  6. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to become CBI Officer? How to submit the application form? -- [New]
  8. Last date to submit the application form of CET for Sevagram Medical College?
  9. How can I submit application form of AMIE for B.Tech correspondence? How much fee is required? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Date of CET Exam in Pune for MBA? Where can I purchase the application form and how much is the application fees?
  11. What is the last date to submit the TANCET application form and when is it issued?
  12. Last date to submit the form of MBA CET in Maharashtra?
  13. What is the date of MBA CET exam? Date of sale of the application forms?
  14. How to get CET application form for admission in senior secondary through NIOS?
  15. Last date to submit the CET application for IP university for B.Tech?
  16. When and where we can submit the application form for joining BA 3 year course?
  17. Process of vocational training in NTPC Kanti Muzaffarpur?
  18. How to apply in Polytechnic computer engineering?
31st July 2016, 11:54 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure to submit MBA MH-CET application form?

MBA Eligibility
You should have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

MH CET Application Procedure
- Visit the MH CET official website.
- Click "Registration" link.
- Fill the required details such as Personal Information , Education Details , Exam Details etc.
- Create password & Click "Next". You will receive Registration ID & Password.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature.
- Generate challan & Print it. Make a payment of application fee through challan.

MH CET MBA Entrance Syllabus & Pattern
- Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning

- Total Questions : 200
- Time Duration : 2.5 Hours
- No Negative marking system for any wrong answer.

MH CET Important Dates
- Starting of Online Registration : 12/02/2016
- Availability of Admit Card : 04/03/2016
- MH CET Result : 23/03/2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?