30th December 2011, 01:36 AM
afsanaanjum

What is the last date to submit the form of upcoming WBJEE?

plz tell me last date of submit wbjee ..could u pleaes tell me the last date of it

30th December 2011, 06:49 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the last date to submit the form of upcoming WBJEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by afsanaanjum View Post
plz tell me last date of submit wbjee ..could u pleaes tell me the last date of it

Important Dates regarding WBJEE 2012
  • Sale of application kit from listed UBI Banks - 28the december 2011 to 18th January 2011
  • Last Date for
    • Receipt of request for application by post: 6.01.2012
    • Receipt of Duly Filled Application by "Speed Post " only : 24.01.2012

How to Apply

The dully filled in application form must be sent in the printed window envelope received by the candidate within the Application kit by Speed Post only so as to receive the office of the board by 24.01.2012. Submission through hand or courier services is not allowed.

Cost of application Form

The Application kit that is prescribed printed application form along with the information bronchure and a printed window envelope will be available from different branches of UBI on the payment of Rs 500 for E/M type form and Rs 600 for C type form in cash.

For more details ,read the information bronchure which is attached by me in this post so download my attachement or alternatively download the notice/advertisement from the official website that is http://www.wbjeeb.in/

With Regards
ravik1214
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JEM_Notice2012.pdf(124.1 KB, 224 views)
30th December 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date to submit the form of upcoming WBJEE?

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM OF WBJEE EXAM 2012
17th January 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

what should i fill in the TFW(tution fee waiver scheme) application form of wbjee
18th January 2012, 12:04 AM
Sharma sujeet

Important Dates regarding WBJEE 2012

*. Sale of application kit from listed UBI Banks - 28the december 2011 to18th January 2011

*. Last Date for

*. Receipt of request for application bypost: 6.01.2012

*. Receipt of Duly Filled Application by"Speed Post " only : 24.01.2012

How to Apply

The dully filled in application form must be sent in the printed window envelope received by the candidate within the Application kit by Speed Post only so as to receive the office of the board by 24.01.2012. Submission through hand or courier services is not allowed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?