18th February 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for MSc Chemistry? What is the qualification?

I want to get admission in delhi university for M.Sc. (chemistery). plz give me details immidately like entrance test , qualification, ability(all conditions)

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between MSc Chemistry and MSc Biotechnology?
  2. Qualification required for M.Sc (Chemistry) in JNU?
  3. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  4. How can I get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? What is the cutoff for MSc Chemistry?
  5. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission? -- [New]
  7. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
  8. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  9. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  10. List of colleges offering MSc Chemistry under OU? What is the cutoff rank for BC-B female students to take admission in MSc Chemistry under OU?
  11. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  12. Can I apply for MSc Chemistry after doing BSc Chemistry? What are the skills and qualifications required?
  13. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
  14. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  15. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MSc course in Chemistry in Utkal University?
  17. How to obtain the form for MSc Chemistry? Procedure for admission and the cost of it?
  18. MSc entrance sample question paper for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
3rd October 2014, 12:07 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to get admission for MSc Chemistry? What is the qualification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in delhi university for M.Sc. (chemistery). plz give me details immidately like entrance test , qualification, ability(all conditions)
M.Sc (i.e) Master of Science is a two years duration master degree course and the course is divided into four semester. There are so many college which offers this course.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

->The students who hold a Bachelor’s degree in science stream from recognized university are eligible to apply for this M.Sc course. Minimum 50% marks required to apply for this course.

->Most of the reputed institutions conduct entrance exam within the college.

ADMISSION PROCESS:-

->The admission process is mostly based on the entrance exam by entrance exam conducted by university. Both the entrance exam score and marks in scored in bachelor degree take into consideration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?