22nd July 2011, 08:06 PM
vaanni gari

Syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc Chemistry admission in Kurukshetra, Punjab and Delhi University? Previous years papers of these universities?

plz. do tel me the sylabus of entrance xam for m.sc. chemistry(krukshetra university,punjab university,delhi university) plz. also give previous year question paper of these universities

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
  2. Previous years entrance exam papers of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University
  3. Previous years MSc chemistry entrance exam question papers of Delhi University -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do MSc from Kurukshetra University after doing BSc with 67%?
  5. Syllabus for MSc(H) chemistry entrance exam for admission in Delhi University? Books to be referred?
  6. Kurukshetra University, 1st Sem., Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Detailed information about the date of admission and form distribution for Ph.D programme in Punjab University and Kurukshetra University?
  8. Kuvempu University M.Sc (Previous) Applied Chemistry-Organic Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  9. MSc entrance sample question paper for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  10. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD?
  11. Previous years question papers for MSc chemistry entrance of Delhi University
  12. Syllabus of MSc Bioinformatics Entrance exam? Books to be used for preparation? Previous year papers of the exam?
  13. Distance Agriculture degree after completing 12th with PCM?
  14. Is M.Sc in Chemistry a better option after B.Sc in Chemistry? Previous DU M.Sc chemistry question papers? -- [New]
  15. How to take admission in M.Com in universities like Delhi University, BHU after pursuing B.Com from Patna University? What is the syllabus and how to prepare well for the exam?
  16. Syllabus of entrance exam for MSc Chemistry?
  17. Delhi University Medical/Dental Entrance Test (DUMET) Physics & Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Admission procedure of MSc(Anthropology) in Delhi University? Is there any website to get the previous years mock papers?
4th December 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc Chemistry admission in Kurukshetra, Punjab and Delhi University? Previous years papers of these universities?

What is the last date of submission of chemistry entrance form
3rd January 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc Chemistry admission in Kurukshetra, Punjab and Delhi University? Previous years papers of these universities?

tel me the syllabus and question papers of msc chemistry entranse in delhi university
10th February 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Please send BHU MSc Chemistry entrance exam syllabus and last years question papers to my [email protected]
23rd February 2012, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
plz tell me what is the syllebus for msc. in orgenic chemistry from du.
Thank you
26th February 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

plz send me last dates of submission of form of msc chemistry for enterance exam
14th March 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

when the form of m.sc released
29th March 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

tell me date of m.sc. entrance form of chemistry
14th April 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

please tell me that i have done B.Sc biotech can i do M.Sc chemistry.plz reply me soon.
11th May 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

when will the m.sc forms of kurukshetra university getting out........
31st May 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Please send me some sample paper and slybus of chemistry m.sc entrnce exam in d.u
[email protected]
22nd June 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send me syllabus of msc chemistry enterance exam in kurushtra universty to [email protected]
21st September 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

can you send previous entrance exam paper of msc chemistry in du to [email protected]
16th November 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me syllabus of msc in chemistry exam in kurukshetra universty and about application form to [email protected]
24th January 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

when will the m.sc.(chemistry) form of kurukshetra and dheli university getting out and what is the date of entrence exam. reply me plz
16th July 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

sir how to prepare for m.sc chemistry entrance xam for central university bangalor nd tell me tha syllabas
19th July 2013, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam
please send me previous yr msc chemistry entrance xam question paper at [email protected]
12th January 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Sample paper chemistry m.sc entrace test k.uk university
12th January 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Sample paper chemistry m.sc entrace test k.uk university
23rd August 2014, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc Chemistry admission in Kurukshetra, Punjab and Delhi University? Previous years papers of these universities?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2367127]sir,please send me syllabus of msc chemistry enterance exam in du universty to [email protected]. i have need of this.previous year paper of these universities.
6th October 2014, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for entrance exam for msc chemistry punjab university chandigarh and which books should refer plz snd me in my id [email protected]
22nd January 2018, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Please send me syllabus of msc chemistry entrance exam kurukshetra University and Delhi University to
[email protected]
Please sir
11th May 2019, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Please give me information about syllabus of chemistry m.sc entrance exam of kuk
5th December 2019, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Best book for du MSC chemistry entrance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?