2nd June 2010, 04:27 PM
sana saood

Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?

i've completed my b.sc.final in chemistry this year from AMU(ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY),U.P. I want to get admission in your college in m.sc chemistry..can you please tell me about the admission procedure for non-maharashtra students..is the admission merit based or entrance test is conducted for it?i would also like to know about the important dates..please reply me on my mail address.i'll be highly obliged to you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  2. Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course? -- [New]
  3. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
  4. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  5. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission?
  6. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  9. Can I get admission in MSc Chemistry after doing BSc Mathematics?
  10. Which is the best college for MSc Chemistry in Pune? I am a BSc student
  11. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission Procedure for M.Sc Chemistry being a candidate of B.Sc in Honors?
  13. Is M.Sc in Chemistry a better option after B.Sc in Chemistry? Previous DU M.Sc chemistry question papers?
  14. What is the opportunity for me after doing BSc Industrial chemistry from AMU?
  15. Syllabus, marks distribution and tips for preparation of AMU entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(H) in Bio-Chemistry, Botany and Zoology?
  16. Sample question papers of AMU entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(Chemistry)?
  17. How to get admission in BSc Hons Chemistry after scoring 95 marks in Chemistry?
  18. How to do MSc in Biochemistry after completing BSc in Biochemistry? What are the dates of entrance test?
2nd August 2011, 01:09 PM
gayatrikarnewar

Smile Re: Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sana saood View Post
i've completed my b.sc.final in chemistry this year from AMU(ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY),U.P. I want to get admission in your college in m.sc chemistry..can you please tell me about the admission procedure for non-maharashtra students..is the admission merit based or entrance test is conducted for it?i would also like to know about the important dates..please reply me on my mail address.i'll be highly obliged to you.
Hi, as you say you want the M.Sc. Chemistry from Fergusson College, so it provides M. Sc. Chemistry in Organic, Analytical and Biochemistry and the total number of seats are 96 in number.

Elligibility for M.Sc. Chemistry is as follows
1.B. Sc. with Chemistry
2.No. of Seats- 48 Organic + 24 Analytical + 24 Biochemistry

Application forms to M. Sc. Courses will be available in the Department of Chemistry from the second day of the result of the T. Y. B. Sc. Chemistry of the University of Pune.

And you are a Non Maharashtra candidate so you dont have any problem you have to just submit the migration certificate

Fo more reference go to www.fergusson.edu

Good Luck.
29th October 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?

i hv completed private bsc in chemistry,can i appear in iitjam entrance exam for msc in chemistry?
30th October 2011, 04:59 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?

the scope in industrial chemistry is very bright....
you can work as a resercher in this field.also you can get job as a worker..................
27th January 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

i got only 49.4% in Bsc Chemistry from Guwahati University.Can you give suggestion that how i can get addmission in MSC Chemistry in any university/college in India.

Rohit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?