8th January 2012, 09:16 PM
snraovs

Is B.Ed degree recognized under the banner of Bharathiya Siksha Parishad,Lucknow?

I want to know whether B.ed Degree programme is recognised undergone under the banner of Bharathiya Siksha Parishad,Lucknow.

Related Questions:
  1. Bhartiya Shiksha Prishad, Lucknow is recognized by Board for Higher and Senior Secondary Board? -- [New]
  2. How can I apply for distance learning B.Ed program offered by Bhartiya Siksha Parishad situated in Lucknow?
  3. Is Bhartiya Siksha parishad lucknow UP recognized by UGC?
  4. Am i eligible to join M.Ed college after doing my M.Ed degree course through Bharatiya Siksha Parishad UP?
  5. Is M.Ed degree from Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad Lucknow recognized by NCTE?
  6. Is Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad Lucknow UGC recognized and approved by directorate of distance edu?
  7. Is Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad Board Lucknow UGC recognized and approved by directorate of distance education?
  8. Is Bhartiya Siksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh recognized by BAR council of India? Can I do practice in LAW after pursuing LLB from there?
  9. Is the Bhartiya Sikhsha board, Lucknow recognized by UGC?
  10. Validity of BEd Certificate in Bangalore CBSE schools?
  11. Is Bharathiya Shiksha Parishad University approved by UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad Lucknow degree valid for government job?
  13. Is Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad lucknow for M.Ed recognized by UGC?
  14. How can I get information regarding Bhartiya Siksha Parishad,Uttar Pradesh and how can I apply for Government Jobs?
  15. Is M.Ed from Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad lucknow recognized by correspondence educational institute
  16. How can I get information regarding Bhartiya Siksha Parishad,Uttar Pradesh?
  17. Are the Law Courses provided by Bhartiya Siksha Parishad and Directorate of Distance Education valid under the Bar council of India?
  18. List of recognized universities available for B.Ed? I'm from Hyderabad(AP)
5th April 2012, 08:44 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Ed degree recognized under the banner of Bharathiya Siksha Parishad,Lucknow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snraovs View Post
I want to know whether B.ed Degree programme is recognised undergone under the banner of Bharathiya Siksha Parishad,Lucknow.
The B.Ed degree offered by Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad has been considered equivalent to the degree offered by Bahrathidasan University - Tiruchirappalli.

As per the official website of Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad, the University has declared the B.Ed program equivalent to the program offered by it and this approval has been made as per Official Memorandum No. BOS/20427/2002 dated 13.01.2003. (Ref: http://www.bspuplko.org/bsp/recognisation.php)

Bahrathidasan University, on the other hand, is recognized by University Grant Commission. So, as per the universities declaration, the B.Ed program offered by Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad will be considered UGC approved.
1st December 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Ed degree recognized under the banner of Bharathiya Siksha Parishad,Lucknow?

I am working as ateacher in a recognised school in banglore . I have experience certificate of 3 years . Do you have any marks criteria ? I want to do it from distant course B.ED . I come to know that from court this course got stay order . Is it true? Please tell me how to apply? Do you have any office in majestic banglore? REPLY ME AS SOON U CAN?
25th January 2014, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Is two year B.ed course in Bhartiya shiksha parishad luknow valid in Andhrapradesh? Please reply me.
30th March 2017, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Is one year B.ed course in Bhartiya siksha parishad lucknow valid in Tripura? Please reply me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?