23rd January 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Bhartiya Shiksha Prishad, Lucknow is recognized by Board for Higher and Senior Secondary Board?

Hi,

I want to ask that "Is Bhartiya Siksha Parishad,Lucknow recognized for Higher and Senior Secondary Board?
If I will do Xth and XIIth from Bhartiya Siksha Parishad,Lucknow so Can I apply for government Job on behalf of my Bhartiya Siksha Parishad,Lucknow Xth and XIIth Marksheet and Certificates.

there is an institute near to my house and that person told to me that BSP is recognized Board.After done your Xth and XIIth you can directly apply for government job.

I am very confused.

so please help me out ,Is that True or not?
I am waiting for your valuable reply.

Regards

E-mail id- [email protected]

27th November 2014, 06:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bhartiya Shiksha Prishad, Lucknow is recognized by Board for Higher and Senior Secondary Board?

Yes, Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad, Lucknow is recognised by Higher and Senior Secondary Boards. Candidates who have completed X standard can get admission in XI standard in any other school and candidates who have completed XII standard can also get admission for pursuing their higher studies in Universities/ Colleges. After completion of X and XII standard from Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad, Lucknow, you can also apply for Government jobs. Finally, we can say that Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad, Lucknow is recognized by Higher and Senior Secondary Boards.
30th March 2015, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Bhartiya Shiksha Prishad, Lucknow is recognized by Board for Higher and Senior Secondary Board?

Is a B.ed course from BSP valid? will i get a job in CBSE schools in India? Will the schools approve a distance education certificate from BSP valid for appointing a teacher in CBSE schools?? Please answer...Iam in a dilemma whether to take a Bed from BSP or not..?? Please Help... .Remya
26th October 2017, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

I have done x in your parishad in the year 2010/11 ,and I have a employee.
You are requested to please issue a recognition of x class valid for govt job.

Regards
Kk
27th September 2018, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Is the certificate given by Bhartiya shiksha parishad for 10 2 valid for further studies like degree or mba?
3rd June 2020, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

I have my certificates 10 2 but when I'm checking on the portal, it is not reflecting. If I put these certificates for Visa, will they approve?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?