19th January 2012, 12:51 PM
Meenakshi Kanoje

Full details regarding MP PSC Preliminary Exam? What is the Examination pattern for this?

Morng Respected one, Plz giv me full detail of MP PSC PRE Exam 2012's New Pattern, as soon as possible. Thanking U...

25th January 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Full details regarding MP PSC Preliminary Exam? What is the Examination pattern for this?

please tell me what is the psc and what i will have to do for it
30th January 2012, 11:17 AM
mayankroongta

Default Re: Full details regarding MP PSC Preliminary Exam? What is the Examination pattern for this?

pls tell me when is the mppsc exams going to be held,,,,,i need the dates urgently....thank u all
10th February 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meenakshi Kanoje View Post
Morng Respected one, Plz giv me full detail of MP PSC PRE Exam 2012's New Pattern, as soon as possible. Thanking U...
m also finding..but if u will get d date or any other info about PSC,plz share it..thnX
11th February 2012, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Give me whole detail about mppsc?
17th March 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

mppsc ka preliminary exam kab hai 2012 ka sath hi yah baeya ki pattern new
1st April 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

good evning, plz send me exam pattern of mp psc 2012 csat and its upcomming date of pre exams of mp psc
regards
priya jaiswal
2nd April 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I want full details regarding MP PSC (like books, how many posts comes under mppsc) & how many exams held of MP PSC?
24th May 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How many no. of attempts for an mp psc exam?
30th May 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.A.I want details information regarding district collector.I want to know about the exams.which i have to clear for becoming district coollector. purvi tiwari
9th June 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the pattern of PSC main & prilims exams?
25th June 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of pre exam mp psc 2012&filling its form?
26th June 2012, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

which is the best coaching for preparation of mppsc in bhopal ?
7th July 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the % criteria of graduation for psc
4th September 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello! I want to become a IAS officer. So plz give me some advise for preparation.
thanks.
Er. Shubham soni
9th September 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

please send psc premleary examanation date and syllabus
18th September 2012, 12:05 PM
Milan Vashishtha

Hello Sir! I want to become an IAS officer. So plz give me some advise for preparation.
thanks.
plzzz reply me on my email id
[email protected]
25th September 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

i want to know how many subject in mppsc & premilimes &new cset pattern ?
7th October 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
m also finding..but if u will get d date or any other info about PSC,plz share it..thnX
MPPSC to adopt New pattern, brings Aptitude Test
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has decided to discontinue the examination of elective subjects. Deciding to follow the pattern of the UPSC, the state public service commission will replace the elective paper with an aptitude test in the next exam. Concerned officials have roped in experts from different subjects to prepare the pattern of the aptitude test.
The MPPSC’s elective examinations have been hit hard by numerous controversies in the recent past. Questions were being raised over the scaling system of the examination. The matter had also reached the court following which forced the commission to opt for the aptitude test. Experts believe that the new format will not have any adverse affect on the preparation of aspirants. The new pattern will infact be liked by competitors if they have the capability
Deepak Upadhyay([email protected])
31st October 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

how many times a person can write mppsc exam?
19th November 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Gud afternoon dost,

i have submmited MPPSC , i want become IAS OFFICER,
PLZZZZZZZZ send me details on my email:-
[email protected]
mob_no.9827254376
25th November 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, how many times i can appear for mppsc??????
i belongs to gen category.......
4th December 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

how many chances of given the exam of mppsc[ pre]
6th February 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

have any body information about spsc test date?
24th February 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

i submited my psc frm 3 times but didnot appear in the exam , , how many chance remain for me
20th November 2013, 06:21 AM
Unregistered

mp psc preliminary exam pattern
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?