24th January 2012, 08:29 AM
sona hemu

Information regarding Entrance Exam dates for M.Sc Biotechnology course?

dear sir i want to know about the entrance exam dates for m.sc biotech

30th October 2012, 04:11 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Information regarding Entrance Exam dates for M.Sc Biotechnology course?

Hello my friend,
The main mistake that you have made in your query is that you did not mention the college name where you are wishing to take an admission. Normally most master degree colleges are autonomous. So every college have their own date of admitting candidates. In India there are so many biotech colleges. Also you did not mention your location. So I can give you a generalized view.
Well, normally after the graduation results are out, that is, between July to August, the dates for admission in most master degree colleges come out. Now you can thus apply for any master degree college in the months of September to October beginning. Sometimes some examination go to late November too. So check the website of your university for these months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?