8th February 2012, 10:11 PM
bhupenderyadav72

Information about Ph.D biotechnology entrance exam? Last date of sale of forms?

i want to know about PHD biotechnology enterance exam conducted by different universities with last application form fill up dates?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of Ph.D entrance exam forms? Syllabus for the commerce stream?
  2. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  3. Information about B.Com entrance exam? Date of sale of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  5. List of institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology to M.Sc candidate? Entrance exam to get admission?
  6. Colleges and date of form submission for PhD in Biotechnology?
  7. Procedure and requirements to apply in NIPER PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? -- [New]
  8. Entrance exam to do PhD in US for M.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate?
  9. Colleges and last date of submission of application for PhD in Biotechnology?
  10. When the notification of NIPER PhD(Biotechnology) entrance exam will be release? Total fee of PhD in Biotechnology course in NIPER?
  11. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  12. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  13. PhD notification regarding PhD in Biotechnology?
  14. Whether I have to reappear in entrance exam for doing PhD in Biotechnology? Name of universities and Date of submission of application?
  15. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  16. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  17. What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Punjab University?
  18. Date of sale of M.A English Entrance Exam forms? Date of Entrance Exam?
16th April 2013, 11:57 PM
kunwar khurmi
Member+

Default Re: Information about Ph.D biotechnology entrance exam? Last date of sale of forms?

firstly i want to suggest that you must try to qualify NET examination conducted by UGC.
then you can check the latest updates by different universities.
as different universities have different dates and rules for the admission and selection of the candidates.
pls visit the following links at least once a week
1. www.pau.edu
2. www.puchd.ac.in
3. www.curaj.ac.in/
4. www.centralunipunjab.com/
5. www.www.punjabiuniversity.ac.in/

all the best ..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?