2nd February 2012, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

What's the fee structure of M.Tech(planning and construction technology) in CEPT Ahmadabad?

Can anyone give a tentative figure for the course fee for M.tech in planning and construction technology from CEPT Ahmedabad ??

Related Questions:
  1. List of top CS Hindi institutes in Ahmedabad?
  2. MBA in Construction Management is possible at NICMAR? Fee structure and scope of this course? -- [New]
  3. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Construction Technology - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. What are the formalities/eligibility to get admission for M.Arch? What is the fee structure for the same?
  5. MA masters in construction management from nicmar, eligibility and fee structure?
  6. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  7. Can Architects apply for construction management programme in CEPT University
  8. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  9. What is the duration of Lab Technician Course? Fee structure of the course?
  10. After B.Com and MBA is it a right choice to opt for Company Secretary course?
  11. Fee of Birla Institute of Technology? What is the hostel fee? Yearwise fee structure?
  12. What is the fee structure for 4 years of B.Tech engineering course in Manipal university
  13. Any university of Gujarat for distance M.Tech in Mechanical?
  14. What is the actual difference between M.Sc in Construction Management and MBA in Construction Management?
  15. What should I do after completing B.Tech IT? Are there any technical jobs in Ahmedabad for freshers
  16. Which colleges can I get through counseling?
  17. What's the cut-off marks for MITS Gwalior? What's the fee structure for the same?
  18. Admission details and fee structure for NICMAR? -- [Most Discussed]
26th December 2019, 06:40 PM
rubanaseem

Default Re: What's the fee structure of M.Tech(planning and construction technology) in CEPT Ahmadabad?

Fee structure for M.Tech in Planning and construction technology in CPET Ahmedabad is described as below-

Year 1: 3,78,000
Year 2: 3,78,000
Program Grand Total: 7,56,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?