23rd August 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing B.Tech IT? Are there any technical jobs in Ahmedabad for freshers

Hiii,
I completed B.Tech in IT this year. I am located in Ahmadabad.
now what should do?? should i relocate to Bangalore?? or do MBA coaching in Ahmadabad only?? i am not able to find any technical job in Ahmadabad for fresher.
please advice.

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any government technical jobs related to my specialization or in B.Tech computer science? Are there any entrance exams for M.Tech student freshers?
  2. Can I attend the walk in of after clearing the backlogs?
  3. Government jobs for B.Tech Civil Engineers freshers in AP?
  4. Is there any job for B.Tech ECE freshers in the North East Area?
  5. Jobs in IT industry for mca fresher?
  6. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  7. List of electronics companies in Ahmedabad for freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies recruiting Electronics and Communication engineering freshers in Ahmedabad?
  9. Career opportunities after MCA?
  10. List of core electronics companies in Ahmedabad where freshers may apply?
  11. What is the scope in technical jobs or vacancies after completing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering? Requirements of management jobs in airport(Non Technical)
  12. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  13. Opportunities for B.Pharma Freshers to get government jobs? -- [New]
  14. Which are the VLSI industries offering jobs for freshers? I have completed my masters degree in VLSI design
  15. Jobs in DRDO for B.Tech ECE freshers? How much aggregate is needed in B.Tech?
  16. How should I jon DRDO? What is the syllabus for scientist?
  17. What are the job prospects after bachelor in Architecture? Where can freshers in B.Arch apply? Names of the companies offering jobs to Architects?
  18. Which are the technical or non technical jobs for me after completing B.Tech in Textile Technology?
30th November 2017, 07:36 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing B.Tech IT? Are there any technical jobs in Ahmedabad for freshers

It is always a good option to do job after Bachelor of Technology to gain some working experience and then pursue Master of Business Administration. While doing job, you can join weekend batch for MBA exam preparation.

There are jobs available in Bangalore if you have required skills and talent to grab that job. In any IT MNC, there are three stages which you will have to clear to get final selection. Aptitude round is the eliminating round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?