28th May 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks for admission in CEPT Ahmedabad Architecture Faculty for undergraduates? How much HSC and NATA score is required?

What was the cut off marks, for admission in cept ahmedabad, architecture faculty, for undergraduates ? HSC and NATA score.

1st June 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks for admission in CEPT Ahmedabad Architecture Faculty for undergraduates? How much HSC and NATA score is required?

what requirements are needed to have admissions in cept?
8th June 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks for admission in CEPT Ahmedabad Architecture Faculty for undergraduates? How much HSC and NATA score is required?

i have got 102 marks in NATA. plz tl me cn i get admission in CEPT ahemdabad............or any other college....
12th June 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Cutoff marks for admission in CEPT Ahmedabad Architecture Faculty for undergraduates? How much HSC and NATA score is required?

No not at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i have got 102 marks in nata. Plz tl me cn i get admission in cept ahemdabad............or any other college....
13th June 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

I got 102 marks in NATA and a score of 85% in my 2. Can I get admission in JNTUCOAFA, Hyderabad
21st June 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 116 in nata....can i get admission to cept ahmedabad?
3rd July 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

sir, itz urgent,may u plzz tell me that what was the cutt off marks in NATA to get admission in CEPT-ahmedabad in 2010? what is the admission procedure to get admission wihin it,along with last date of submitting form?
11th September 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Which documents are needed to get an admission in CEPT? Is AIEEE result necessary to get an admission in CEPT?
17th October 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what requirements are needed to have admissions in cept?
please let me know xutoff marks
9th January 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

hey i m in 9th and i want to know that which college is the best to do architecture........please guide me........
19th February 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in cept for structural post graduation degree..?
18th May 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

ma 10 2 mark s 78% and my NATA score is 98 is der ny scop to get seat in any collages...... .......
28th May 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

My daughter got 108 score in NATA & She got 92.6% in CBSE board(2012) from Bangalore. Will she get admission in CEPT?
30th May 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I have a score of 135 In NATA and 83% in CBSE I am from TN what are the chances of getting into CEPT??
6th June 2012, 02:13 AM
sandip vishwakarma

my score is 122 in nata and 87% in 12th can i get any top architecture college?
9th June 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

i got 80 marks in NATA and 78% in gujarat board in which college can i gt admission
28th December 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

I am in CBSE school of Gujarat. Pl tell me the quota of CBSE schools and Guj. Board schools in CEPT, Ahmedabad for B. Arch.
1st February 2013, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Can anybody please tell me cut off score/line to get admission in CEPT so i can plan for 2013 NATA....
6th March 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

is there any exam other than nata to take admission in cept
16th March 2013, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

what cutoff marks of NATA for CEPT in 2012 and how many seats are available for out side Guj.?
4th May 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I am doing B. Arch. First year from Sharda University. How can i get admission in CEPT Ahmedabad. Thank you...
21st May 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off of cept last year?
22nd May 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I have got 109 in NATA n I m xpctng 87-90 % in 12th board..
so is there any scope fr me to tke admission in cept according to its cut off..?
27th May 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

cn we migrate to cept in 2nd year of architecture??
27th May 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

i hav got 140 in nata and 190 in hsc my total is 330 will i get CEPT or SPA
29th May 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I have a score of 112 In NATA and 92% in CBSE I am from KERALA what are the chances of getting into CEPT??
31st May 2013, 04:34 PM
Mundy

Smile Re: Cutoff marks for admission in CEPT Ahmedabad Architecture Faculty for undergraduates? How much HSC and NATA score is required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i hav got 140 in nata and 190 in hsc my total is 330 will i get CEPT or SPA
Yes you have an excellent score of 82.5%, which would have placed you second in the 2012 merit list for cept in the outside gujarat boards category. So you will most likely get a cept seat. SPA Delhi is out of the question unless you also wrote JEE, since SPA does not take nata but takes jee.
2nd June 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I have 121 in nata and 78% in 12th will i get CEPT.
4th June 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 109 in nata and my boards result is 66%..will i get the seat in cept?
pls rply.
24th June 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 111 in nata and 95 percentage in 12th can I get addmission in cept ahemdabad
13th October 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

what are the requirements for admission in cept, like cut off percentage and the entrance exams required./???.
13th March 2014, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,I was in difficult stage to understand and need help from you to clarity.
Sir, I was passed std. X in CBSE board in Gujarat , then take admission in Kota,Rajasthan in Std. XI CBSE in Local school . I was failed in STD. XII th 2013 March. and re exam this year March 2014. and will be passed . Sir, basically i m Gujarat origin ( SEBC ) and want to admission in B.Arch.( CEPT ). sir. how can I apply for the admission . As. CBSE Gujarat , As outside Gujarat.
Please to clarify and help me.
Thanks
Brijain Mistry
22nd April 2014, 12:01 PM
kurush dossabhoy

Post Re: Cutoff marks for admission in CEPT Ahmedabad Architecture Faculty for undergraduates? How much HSC and NATA score is required?

What was the cut off marks, for admission in cept Ahmadabad, architecture faculty, for undergraduates ? HSC and NATA score.
5th June 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ mam, Hello ! I scored 91.5% (best of 4 subjects) in cbse 2014 and got 120 in Nata. Kindly advise whether i can get admission in Cept, JJ College of Architecture, Usap (Indraprashtha University, Delhi) and i am expecting 240-245 in B.arch Jeemains. Is SPA Delhi/Bhopal/Vijaywada possible ? Kindly respond asap. Thanks & regards. Jahnvi agarwal
1st July 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, what is the last year cut off for architecture in cept ahmedabad in SEBC category.
23rd April 2016, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

My son has scored 117 marks in NATA? Will he get admission in JJ School of Architecture, Mumbai and CEPT, Ahmedabad. What are the formalities to be done? How much marks shall be required in Class XII?
23rd April 2016, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

My son has scored 117 marks in NATA. Will he get admission in JJ School of Architecture, Mumbai and CEPT, Ahmedabad? How much marks in 12th standard is required? What are the formalities?
15th June 2018, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 143 in NATA and 62% in HSC, MAHARASHTA BOARD and 224 in JEE paper 2, will i get admission in CEPT Ahmedabad with this scores?? plz answer as fast as possible, 23rd 2018 is the last date for online form submission. thankyou
18th June 2018, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I have 129.5 marks in nata and 88.77%in maharashtra boards can i get admission in cept??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?