12th March 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

MBA in Construction Management is possible at NICMAR? Fee structure and scope of this course?

Hello sir,
i planned to do post graduation course from
nicmar in advanced construction management but
i do not have complete information about this
courses.like
q-fee structure of this course?
Q-scope of this eild after completed this course?
Q- i done graduation in B.E.(I.T.) and i want to do construction management. it is possible?
With regards
Kunal sanap

Related Questions:
  1. MA masters in construction management from nicmar, eligibility and fee structure?
  2. Admission details and fee structure for NICMAR?
  3. Information about the post graduation course from NICMAR?
  4. How to do a course in graduate certificate in construction qualify management in NICMAR? I am working in SIMPLEX infrastructures
  5. Is MBA in Advanced Construction Management from NICMAR, Pune good? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is MBA in construction management from NICMAR approved by AICTE?
  7. Details of banks which are giving loan to study PG Programme in Advance Construction Management?
  8. Details of part time course offered by NICMAR? How project management differs from construction management? I am interested for project management
  9. Fee structure and process to get management seat in NICMAR? Will bank provide education loan for this institute?
  10. Fee structure for Management? How much the scope? Best colleges of MBA in Shipping Management in Noida?
  11. M.Tech in Construction Management or MBA in Construction Management, which one is better?
  12. Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management
  13. Fee structure in NICMAR University? Can I take education loan? Procedure for it?
  14. What is the actual difference between M.Sc in Construction Management and MBA in Construction Management?
  15. How to do Construction Management through distance? Is there any scope to enter in Architectural Line after B.Tech in civil engineering
  16. Fee structure of 2 years Post Graduate course of NICMAR?
  17. Scope of PG in construction management for females? What are the best Post Graduation options for female civil engineers?
  18. What is the fee structure of MBA courses in IGNOU? How to apply for the course after completing Hotel Management?
4th January 2017, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MBA in Construction Management is possible at NICMAR? Fee structure and scope of this course?

My son has done B.tech. in electonics&instrumentation and has an experience of 3.5 yrs in power plant construction. I want to know if he can be admitted in goa nicmar MBA after qualifying Gmat or any such test. And how much have I to pay for this? Can he be employed after the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?