14th December 2010, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Had to erase one column in AIPMT form to cover the mistake : Will my form be rejected?

sir i did a small mistake in filling the aipmt form and therefore had to erase one column.i have filled the others very neatly.i am afraid the form if posted like that only may be rejected.just in a fix what to do ? pl.clarify.

Related Questions:
  1. Will my JEE form be rejected having not signed in Column 28? Can I send online application again if it rejected?
  2. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if I mentioned the school name wrongly?
  3. Not affixed my left hand thumb impression at the prescribed column in the AIEEE application form.
  4. Will my form get rejected after making a mistake in AIEEE application form?
  5. What should I do if I have committed a mistake in the form? Should I send the form or apply for it online?
  6. Forgot to fill the info about 10th passing year in form but sent the marksheet : Will my form be rejected?
  7. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if I have not written my name and date of photograph?
  8. What to do after committing mistake in CEE form?
  9. Will my IIT JEE application form be rejected after sending an incomplete application form?
  10. Will my CLAT application form get rejected due to any kind of mistake?
  11. Forgot to write fathers annual income in AIPMT form : Will my form get rejected?
  12. Mistake in filling IIT JEE application form. Is it possible to correct? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will my IIT JEE form be rejected on the basis of mistake done in filling the place of 10th schooling? -- [New]
  14. Will my VITEEE form get rejected if I forget to shade the year of birth? Should I send another form?
  15. I didn't receive admit card of technical X trade exam 2009
  16. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if I bubbled the circles with pencil?
  17. Made a mistake in AIEEE demand draft : Will my form be rejected?
  18. Will my form get rejected if there is a mistake of spelling in Demand Draft?
15th December 2010, 12:14 AM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Had to erase one column in AIPMT form to cover the mistake : Will my form be rejected?

Hello dear

as it is mentioned that your form should be neat and clean so if mistake is not so big you may use whitener very smartly but if it is big than i will not suggest to post such form please purchase another one it will be good.

good luck
15th December 2010, 05:45 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Had to erase one column in AIPMT form to cover the mistake : Will my form be rejected?

Incomplete and incorrect forms will be rejected. Why take a risk. It is better to buy another application form. You can also download the form from the net. Fill it carefully this time.
15th December 2010, 09:34 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Had to erase one column in AIPMT form to cover the mistake : Will my form be rejected?

Dear there will be no problem for you because if you had written it near to that column then it would give no harm to you. No need to worry
15th December 2010, 05:39 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Had to erase one column in AIPMT form to cover the mistake : Will my form be rejected?

hey friend if u luck is good u can get through that............but then the mistake that u have done make sure that it is not untidy there and is not visible at one sight...
15th December 2010, 05:41 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

dear friend your question is incomplete in the sense that you have not mentioned the exact column in which you had committed mistake. there are a number of column in the form and each needs to be filled correctly . there are some columns which are very essential and some are not so essential and can be neglected.
so , pressurize your memory and try to remember the exact column in which you had committed mistake. there are 90% chance of form cancellation. But if your luck is good and you have committed mistake in some non-essential column ,then your form can be submitted. but i will advice you to submit a new and fresh form . good luck
15th December 2010, 05:41 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)No problem, if you have erased that nicely, but other thing should be very neat

2)Don't repeat this mistake next time, try to get one xerox copy and fill the form first in that, then do in Main Application

Best of luck
20th December 2010, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

made a mistake in language selection column and then corrected it neatly ,will form rejected
23rd December 2010, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i unknowingly posted the form without the sign of gazetted minister, so will my form return back to me
23rd December 2010, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

plz help me i have sent the form without the sign and seal of gazetted minister.....
will my form be rejected or sent back to me??
9th January 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

i erase my name in address coloumn can my form rejected
11th January 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

i have made a mistake in filling yes to affidative per rule in my aipmt form what should i do?
18th March 2011, 01:29 PM
danish_khurana

Lightbulb Re: Had to erase one column in AIPMT form to cover the mistake : Will my form be rejected?

Need not to worry.

Your form will not be rejected.

Its only minor mistake.

BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE

Regards
~~Danish~~
13th July 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

if whitener is used in UPSC/PSC OMR exam for roll no., will it be rejected?
5th January 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

i have made a mistake in filling qualifying code in the form so what should i do?
10th January 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

i have filled my aipmt form online and forgot to write my surname..should i fill another form?
13th February 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i had not pasted the address slip in aipmt form. and my status is also not confirmed. so is my form rejected?
15th February 2012, 08:20 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i did a small mistake in filling the aipmt form and therefore had to erase one column.i have filled the others very neatly.i am afraid the form if posted like that only may be rejected.just in a fix what to do ? pl.clarify.
HI,
If your form is Incomplete then your form will be rejected..
Friend you don't take the risk buy the new form and post immediately..

DATE OF NOTIFICATION:- 26.12.2011

LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF FORM:- 25.01.2012

PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION:- 01-04-2012 (SUNDAY)

FINAL EXAMINATION:- 13-05-2012 (SUNDAY)

GOOD LUCK!
15th February 2012, 10:32 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.........
In the form it has been clearly mentioned that don't over write or don't do any mistake.
If your mistake can be hidden by you then it is ok, other wise you have to consult with the head office.

For more details visit official website of AIPMT.

Good luck.............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?