30th December 2010, 06:17 PM
Jac

What should I do if I have committed a mistake in the form? Should I send the form or apply for it online?

i have got the application form.i started to fill the form but a mistake occured while filling up the column 'year of passing XII'. i have darken the circle of but i wrote in the block as .what should i do?i have not posted the form.should i post the form or apply online?reply soon.

28th June 2011, 09:56 PM
pmpmpradeep

Default Re: What should I do if I have committed a mistake in the form? Should I send the form or apply for it online?

As you mentioned that you haven't posted your application form,then you can use whitener also to overcome this problem. On OMR sheet, whitener can be used. And after this if any problem occur, then you can correct it online.

Next time keep this thing in mind and fill the form correctly.
best of luck
30th June 2011, 02:32 PM

Default Re: What should I do if I have committed a mistake in the form? Should I send the form or apply for it online?

u can give an application form through online for correction
30th June 2011, 03:13 PM
Sagar Keshari

you can't use whitner . only thing you can do is get a new application for or submit a new form online.
30th June 2011, 10:53 PM
naving

you should make again by online
4th August 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way to cancell UPSE IES/ISS online registration, because duplication happened in my case....

Rgds
Divya Hemanth
12th October 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

i made a mistake while filling form of ugc net and i already sent the form
14th October 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

i made slight mistake while filling the form so can i use whitener in cpt form 2011
18th November 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

i have commited the mistake in filling online form of CTET Jan 2012.I have given details of graduation instead of B.Ed..but i didnt sent the conformation page yet. is there any way to correct this mistake?will they reject my form?please help me...
27th November 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

THE DARKENING OF BUBBLES WHILE FILLING UP THE IIT FORM HAVE BEEN DONE TWICE i.e two bubbles have been darkened IN THE PINCODE COLUMN. will the application form will be rejected. kindly advise.
6th December 2011, 01:12 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

If a form is not filled up properly, then it can be rejected. To be on a safer side, it is always suggested that you either buy a new form and fill it up once again but without any mistake this time.

Or else you may also apply online for that particular exam, if there is any such possible means.

But please do not take any chances with a form that has got errors in it.

Regards
#RJ#
8th December 2011, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

there was a box in aieee form where i had to write class 12TH percentage and i wrote 00 there as my results are not declared yet. Now tell me what to do.
4th January 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

what should i do if i've commited a mistake in aipmt online application form?
7th January 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I have made a mistake in the IIT JEE 2012 by entering the wrong exam centre what should I do please help.
13th April 2012, 10:55 PM
neat_raw

If form is not filled up properly, then it can be rejected. To be on a safer side, it is always suggested that you either buy a new form and fill it up once again but without any mistake this time.
Or else you may also apply online for that particular exam, if there is any such possible means.
But please do not take any chances with a form that has got errors in it.
18th August 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

sir
i have done some mistakes in ctet online application form 2012.now is it possible to resubmit ctet online application form 2012?
1st September 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have done a mistake in the ctet online application form 2012. now is it possible to resubmit ctet online application form 2012?
24th November 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

i opted for a question wrongly in ONGC GT exams,and i did some mistake in darkening the bubble in the roll number part.will my paper be rejected.please someone reply.I am in a real tension.
13th February 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

As i have made a mistake in filling reg. Form can i use whitner?
20th April 2013, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
What should i do if i had committed an minute mistake while filling CPT examination form..??
If i use whitner will do...??????
20th October 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

if mistake in filling a cpt examination form than what will we do
25th February 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

What should i do if i have filled my cpt form twice??????
How can 1 form be rejected???????
13th October 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I have bubbled my cpt exam form with black pen so is there any problem? Pls inform me as soon as possible...
16th April 2016, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

What should i do if i filled validation date by mistake while filling online cpt form how can i correct it plzz reply soon
16th April 2016, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

What should i do if i filled validation date by mistake while filling online cpt form how can i correct it plzz reply soon
15th August 2017, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I have filled my ipcc registration form online and details are pending and it clicked to pay.. And it won't go back Can I fill the form again?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?