6th February 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

What types of questions will be asked for the post of pharmacist in railway recruitment exam?

i have comleted D pharma & B.A. I filled form for the post of pharmacist of railway recruitment board. I dont have any idea what type of questions are usually there for pharmacist post. Are they based on medical field only or general knowledge questions like other competative exams? Is it possible for me to see the samle paper of last exam that can give me idea of exam paper of railway recruitment

Related Questions:
  1. Railway recruitment board pharmacist post previous years papers
  2. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Paramedical Group-C(Pharmacist) recruitment exam of Railway Recruitment Board?
  3. Syllabus for the post of pharmacist in ESIC recruitment exam
  4. What type of questions are asked in Railway exam?
  5. Last 3 years question papers of pharmacist exam for ESIC hospital and railway recruitment board
  6. What is the date of announcement of results of Pharmacist Grade III for railway recruitment board Mumbai?
  7. Pharmacist railway recruitment board syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Pharmacist Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Exam?
  9. Last 3 years question papers of pharmacist exam for ESIC hospital and railway recruitment board
  10. When are the results of Pharmacist Grade III going to be declared for Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in recruitment exam of India Post?
  12. LIC HOUSING FINANCE ASSISTANT POST- EXAM model papers and types of questions asked
  13. Pharmacist Railway Recruitment board syllabus?
  14. What is the syllabus for Railway exams for the post of Pharmacist?
  15. What kind of Questions are asked in ESIC Pharmacist Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  16. Model question papers for railway recruitment of pharmacist?
  17. Model question papers for Railway recruitment of Pharmacist?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in SBI PO recruitment exam? How many questions should I attempt in each section to score good marks? Tips for preparation? -- [New]
22nd January 2013, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What types of questions will be asked for the post of pharmacist in railway recruitment exam?

please let me know the syllabus for the post of pharmacist in rrb exam
31st January 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What types of questions will be asked for the post of pharmacist in railway recruitment exam?

plz send me pharmacist grade 3sylabus n model papers
[email protected]
31st January 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

what type of question for pharmacist in rrb exam
3rd February 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

pls give me information about pharmacist syllabus for the exam of 24 feb 2013 as soon as possible
mail id- [email protected]
9th February 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Pls give me information about phar macist. Syllabus for the exam of rrb
9th February 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

please send me a syllabus of rr 2013for pharmacist and model question paper of RR exam of pharmacist on id:[email protected]
10th February 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

pls give memodel question paper of RR exam of pharmacist and information about pharmacist syllabus for the exam of 24 feb 2013 as soon as possible
13th February 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

please give me a syllabus of rr 2013 for pharmacist and information about pharmacist syllabus for the exam of 24 feb 2013 as soon possible mail id - [email protected]
13th February 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

PLZ GIVE ME SYYLLABUS PATTERN OF PHARMASICT GRAD 3 POST @
[email protected]
14th February 2013, 05:12 AM
Unregistered

PLZ SEND ME LAST 3 YEAR QUESTION PAPER FOR PREPARATION IN [email protected]
14th February 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

plz send me last 3 year question paper & syllabus of railway pharmacist at [email protected]
16th February 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

what type of questions will be asked in pharmacist iii rrb exam
20th February 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3134841]pls give me information about pharmacist syllabus for the exam of 24 feb 2013 as soon as possible
6th February 2014, 01:37 PM
up pal

sir plz send me coal field limited pharmacist recurment 5year exam paper and solution in my email [email protected]
6th February 2014, 01:44 PM
up pal

Thumbs up coal field limited pharmacist recrutment exam paper of 5 year

sir plz send me coal field limited pharmacist recruitment exam paper of 5 year in my email [email protected]
19th February 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions asked in government exam ...plz send me last 10 years all question papers on my email id abhijeet [email protected]
3rd July 2014, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

sir,can u help me abt syllabus and type of questions ask in juniour pharmacist exam? Plz rpl me on [email protected]
22nd August 2014, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir plsz send knowladge about drug inspecter compatetive exam preparation institute name and place with suitable gaidline
24th January 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me detailed syllabus of railway pharmacist @ [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?