31st October 2012, 06:14 PM
aninditaghosh

Syllabus and previous question papers of MCA in IIT-JAM

i m completed my bca from wbut in 2011......my percentage is not throughout 60%.my bca average percetage is 75%.am i applicable for this exam??
if i am applicable for this exam , what is the syllabus of mca in iit jam????
when is the examtime and how will i apply for this exam??????
plz send me the previous question papers and all the details of this exam................plz..plzzz...

Related Questions:
1st November 2012, 11:25 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Syllabus and previous question papers of MCA in IIT-JAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aninditaghosh View Post
i m completed my bca from wbut in 2011......my percentage is not throughout 60%.my bca average percetage is 75%.am i applicable for this exam??
plz send me the previous question papers and all the details of this exam................plz..plzzz...
IIT JAM MCA Entrance Exam Syllabus

The IIT JAM (Joint Admission Test) exam is conducted every year by the IITs for admission to Master's Programme in various subjects..

Candidates willing to appear for the IIT JAM must satisfy the following minimum eligibility criterion :-

>> The candidate must have cleared his graduation from a recognized University..

>> The candidate must have secured at least 55% for General/OBC candidates or 50% for SC/ST..

The IIT JAM paper for MCA has the ratio of 4:2:1 for Maths, Computer Awareness and General Awareness respectively..

I have attached some of the previous year question papers of IIT JAM MCA Entrance Exam along with its syllabus..

Go through them and I hope they will help you out in your preparation..

You can Click Here for more details on the exam..

all the best..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IIT JAM CA 2011.pdf(138.4 KB, 878 views)
File Type: pdf IIT JAM CA 2010.pdf(359.3 KB, 637 views)
File Type: pdf IIT JAM ca2009.pdf(3.28 MB, 1094 views)
File Type: pdf IIT-JAM-Question-Paper--2007-Computer-Applications..pdf(61.8 KB, 659 views)
File Type: pdf IIT-JAM-Question-Paper--2006-Computer-Applications..pdf(61.8 KB, 508 views)
File Type: docx IIT JAM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS Syllabus.docx(11.6 KB, 570 views)
1st November 2012, 03:21 PM
NIREEKSHANA BABU
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus and previous question papers of MCA in IIT-JAM

Quote:

The IIT JAM (Joint Admission Test) exam is conducted every year by the IITs for admission to Master's Programme in various subjects..

Candidates willing to appear for the IIT JAM must satisfy the following minimum eligibility criterion :-

>> The candidate must have cleared his graduation from a recognized University..

>> The candidate must have secured at least 55% for General/OBC candidates or 50% for SC/ST..

The IIT JAM paper for MCA has the ratio of 4:2:1 for Maths, Computer Awareness and General Awareness respectively..

I have attached some of the previous year question papers of IIT JAM MCA Entrance Exam along with its syllabus..

Go through them and I hope they will help you out in your preparation..

You can Click Here for more details on the exam..
1st November 2012, 05:57 PM
Marylouise.E

Default Re: Syllabus and previous question papers of MCA in IIT-JAM

Such informative web site! Large thanks! Thanks for a good time visiting entrance-exam.net . It is really a pleasure understanding a web site like this filled with nice information. Thanks! Great!
9th November 2012, 07:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

IIT -JAM is conduct for admission in IITs for M.Sc/MCA degree.If you have BCA /B.Sc(IT,CS) /B.Sc (Math ,Stat) then you are applicable for IIT JAM Exam for computer application .

If you want do masters degree from IIT then you must go for IIT-JAM exam for Computer application.

For syllabus you can follow your MCA syllabus .

I have attached some Question Paper of IIT-JAM for Computer application so please check it out the Question paper and Observe the pattern for this papers.

12th February 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,
this is saurabh jha and persuing bca from ignou.please tell me am i eligible for iit-jam to get admission in iit.
8th March 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
This is preeti and I have completed bsc from chemistry .tell me am I eligible for MCA iit jam
22nd March 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my BSC(hons-phys) wbut in 2012 my percentage is 80.if am i applicable for this exam,which is the syllabus of MCA IIT JAM?And please send me the previous yrs questions&syllabus.
18th June 2013, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

sir ,
I m shahnawaz from jamiya hmdard university distance.
Can i attend this exam,
18th July 2015, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,
I've Completed my Bsc Computer Science in VIT University,Vellore. I'minterested to Continue PostGraduate(Msc / MCA) in IIT.
My CGPA is 8.12. What are all test I need to take up? Pls Help me..... And Also I need the Syllabus for Prepartion.
I'm Waiting for your Reply, Pls Kindly Help me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?