14th June 2011, 10:21 PM
aakashfeb6

Procedure to apply for MBA in New Zealand? Which is the entrance test for AIIMA?

i m looking for MBA from new zealand.. what is the procedure? when is the entrance test for AIIMA?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do MBA from Delhi University? Is there any specific entrance test in DU for MBA?
  2. Can I apply for MBA Banking/Finance after scoring 58% marks in BBE? Procedure to join MBA and the date of the entrance test?
  3. Is MBA from New Zealand valuable in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When is the MBA entrance exam going to commence? Procedure to follow to apply for the entrance test?
  5. MBA from AIS New Zealand is worthy?
  6. Procedure to apply for MBA correspondence in IGNOU?
  7. Procedure to do IAS after MBA correspondence? When is the entrance test and how can i apply for it?
  8. How can I apply for MBA correspondence course in IGNOU? Is there any entrance test?
  9. Procedure to apply for the entrance exam of MBA? How much will be the approximate cost to do MBA course?
  10. Which are the entrance test to prepare for doing higher study 11th in New Zealand? -- [New]
  11. Best college for MBA? What is required for the entrance exam? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? Procedure to apply for it and difference between PGPM and MBA?
  12. List of entrance exams for MBA program? Tips for preparation? Procedure to apply for MBA?
  13. Can a Arts student pursue Hotal management in New Zealand or UK? Best college and procedure of admission?
  14. Procedure and minimum qualification required to get admission in new Zealand?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in Management? What is the syllabus followed for the entrance test?
  16. Procedure and requirement to get admission in New Zealand universities?
  17. Best college for MBA? Which entrance exam to be answered? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA?
  18. Which college can I get after scoring 13 marks in TANCET
28th July 2011, 03:07 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MBA in New Zealand? Which is the entrance test for AIIMA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakashfeb6 View Post
i m looking for MBA from new zealand.. what is the procedure? when is the entrance test for AIIMA?
Eligibility

Undergraduate Degree:

Almost all abroad universities require 16 years of undergraduate education. That is, four years of education after High School/Junior College.

If you have a three year degree from an Australian, Indian, New Zealand university or such similar three year degree programs, you will not be eligible for admission to most MBA programs. You would require a professional four-year degree like engineering or other such courses.

Three year Graduates

If you have completed a three-year degree program like BSc, BA, BCom from an Australian, Indian, Pakistan, Bangladesh, New Zealand, Sri Lankan universities, the advisable plan of action to maximize eligibility for US business schools is to do a Post Graduate degree like MSc, MA or Mcom, before applying to business schools in USA.

A one-year university affiliated program will make up for the fourth year required. The key point is to ensure that the program that you do is a recognized university program.
24th February 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MBA in New Zealand? Which is the entrance test for AIIMA?

what is the procedure to apply in a university in New Zealand?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?