15th December 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do having not received admit card for RBI Grade B Exam?

I am fill RBI Grade b Exam Which is held on 18 Dec 2011
I have name on candidates list on net
but i am nat received my admit card what can we do naow
pls help

15th December 2011, 04:30 PM
neerul sekhari

Default Re: What shall I do having not received admit card for RBI Grade B Exam?

I am fill RBI Grade b Exam Which is held on 18 Dec 2011

but i am nat received my admit card what can we do now
15th December 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do having not received admit card for RBI Grade B Exam?

what shall i do ,i have not yet recieved my admit card for RBI grade b exam to be held on 18th of december 2011
16th December 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

If you have not received your admit card, visit the RBI located in your "Examination Centre" town/city. For most northeastern states, you can visit your SBI main branch. You still have time. Take two copies of 4 passport sized photographs (I recommend you take 4 copies just in case) along with you during the visit. It is mandatory that the candidate must be available during the visit. You can also download the PDF file from the link below to check your roll number. I've spent countless nights looking up for a link to print the duplicate admit card for my girlfriend which is NOT AVAILABLE. I recommend your download the PDF and know your roll number, just in case.

http://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/content/pdfs/LCA051211RS.pdf (34.60 MB)

THERE IS NO LINK TO PRINT DUPLICATE ADMIT CARD.

Goodluck.
20th March 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

What to do if I forget my roll no.?
20th April 2012, 04:35 AM
Unregistered

I have not received my admit card for the exam of Hindi officer held on 22nd april.
could you please help me?
25th April 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

i have not yet received the roll no for the rbi exam.. not yet received mail nor message of the registration no.. :( pliz help! exam is on 29th April...!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?