28th July 2015, 06:08 PM
Anushka Hemant Sharma

Pre-requisites for Journalism course from IIMC?

Hello!
I am presently a CA Student, Third Year BCOM student and doing my internship with an MNC.
Could anyone please help me as to the
1) My pre-requisites for being eligible for their journalism course.
2) Is my BCOM Degree along with CA a disqualification for the same?
3) When can i be eligible for the same !

I need to streamline things asap !
Since my BCOM is ending in less than a year !

Related Questions:
  1. What are the pre-requisites for doing Ph.D?
  2. Coaching classes for journalism for IIMC entrance exam preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the qualification for IIMC entrance test?
  4. Does IIMC offer UG course in Journalism and Mass Communication? What is the criteria for it?
  5. Admission in IIMC for Master in Journalism after BA (journalism,psychology)? Syllabus and suggestions?
  6. Pre-requisites to prepare for PG exam of MDS?
  7. Fee structure for doing PG in Journalism in IIMC? Can I do PG in Journalism after BCA?
  8. Date of entrance exam 2015 for Mass Communication course at IIMC
  9. Syllabus and previous 5 years question papers of IIMC Entrance exam for admission in PGD in Journalism(Hindi)? In which subject should I concentrate for this entrance exam? Placement facility in IIMC for this program?
  10. PGDM in Journalism from IIJNM, Bengaluru is fruitful for BBA graduate? Whether IIMC changed its entrance exam schedule?
  11. What is the main criteria and condition required to become a journalist
  12. Procedure to sit for IIMC entrance test in Journalism in English?
  13. How to join MNC's for summer training? Procedure to approach the company and their pre-requisites?
  14. Minimum qualifications required to get a scholarship? Are there any pre-requisites? What are the academic qualifications?
  15. How to take up Teaching profession after finishing MBA? What are the pre-requisites to become a teacher?
  16. List of good coaching institute to prepare for the entrance exam of IIMC, Asian College of Journalism, Symbiosis Institute of Media? Pattern of the question paper?
  17. What path should I choose after 12th to become a Journalist?
  18. Books and study material to prepare for IIMC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?